What are the costs of literature cart witnessing?

by oppostate 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are probably 2 billion people in the world now that still do.

Which is kind of depressing when you think about it.

The JWs are brainwashed to think they have the most truthful and accurate interpretation of the bible , they obliviously do not.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "Is it just me but hasn't the WTS strategically made being a devoted faithful JWS easier?"

It's not just you.

x

punkofnice - "...those faux-bibles cost the paedophile protecting corporation too much."

Funny that you mention that...

...the cart thing - if applied more and more - would also neatly bypass the potential "pedos knocking on your door" problem.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What an organization, first it lies to people to lure them into their organization, then they exploit them for free labor distributing their printed publications with those pertaining and alluring lies .

And even exploits them to built their own brainwashing centers ( Kingdom Halls )

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I don't believe Wt would be out sourcing someone to make these signs. Say you brought a machine for a couple million dollars specifically for trolley signs, and you ran it for 8 hours a day. Wouldn't take long to recuperate costs. Why pay someone else when your capable of doing it yourself.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    The literature cart signage is not handled by the org but by third party printing companies at least that's how it is in the US. For special campaigns like the memorial and conventions it is pretty much required that the signage be changed. Changing the signage for each new WT and Awake though is probably a congregation decision. I know some congregations are just leaving the "What does the bible really teach?" signage up most of the time. As I brought out in another thread these printing companies are run by JWs who are highly invested in the org.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein - "Is it just me but hasn't the WTS strategically made being a devoted faithful JWS easier?"

It's not just you.

I mean they dropped one meeting all together and cut the time of the other meetings, lessen the hours needed to qualify as a pioneer, now they are down playing going door to door , to be replaced by standing on a street with a literature cart.

Maybe its because of all that fear mongering bullshit that this organization built itself upon is kind of making for, well lets be less demanding so we don't lose members. Lets quiet things down a bit so we don't draw up too much attention for all the lies we made.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Found this photo of a JWLego cart...you guys will have to provide the captions. I am speechless...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Imitate Christ and Be a Liar "

Join the Watchtower Corporation and distribute this organization's literature and you'll also become an approved faithful and discreet liar for Jehovah !

• St George of England
    St George of England

Found this photo of a JWLego cart...you guys will have to provide the captions. I am speechless...

That background is Brighton, well Hove actually.

George

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Finkelstein...

They are making it easier and easier to be a hard-core loyalist; I'd simply meant that it wasn't just you who was thinking that way.

They haven't actually dialed down the fear-mongering, though, from what I've seen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit