JW's are #1

by BrotherFlanders 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My dear brother Flanders,

What you need to do is go fuck yourself, or someone else. Whatever, just get laid, and you'll see the world in a much better perspective.

With all my sisterly love,

Vivamus.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Holy Hypocrisy Batman!

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• jgnat
    jgnat

The Parable of the Worldly Man

A man was traveling the I95 from Daytona Beach to Fort Lauderdale, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They took his car, beat him, and took off, leaving him half dead. A Witness saw him on the way to his assigned district, and passed by on the other side. But a when a Worldly Man on business saw the beaten man by the side of the road, he dialed 911 on his cell. He went to him and held his hand until the paramedics came. When he found out that the man did not have Medical insurance, he followed the ambulance to the hospital, and offered his line of credit. 'Look after him,' he said, 'I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.' The hospital happened to be part of the assigned district of the Witness, so he happened stopped by to offer a magazine and spiritual guidance. Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?

Luke 10:30-36

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well, now we know what Fred Hall does when he's bored . . . .

• Satanus
    Satanus

jgnat

Pretty good illustration. Sounds familiar.

To the jews, a samaritan was like the lowest of the low. Their ancestors had opposed the jewish building of the temple. Before that, having been left on the land, they had not suffered w the other pure jews in babylon. They were also outbread with nonjews, thus being unclean. All in all, the jewish view of them compares very well to the dub view of aposates.

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Does anybody really believe responding to this dudes antics are going to make JWs look bad to all the "worldly" lurkers? Puleeeeze. All it does it make apostates look desperate. If you don't believe me take a survey. I did and that was the result.

This guy looks like a cheap rodeo clown.

What an insult he is to intelligence.

Support your local 81

Edited by - plmkrzy on 9 October 2002 1:52:34

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit