JW's are #1

by BrotherFlanders 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

You are not NED. You are a NED imposter!! The real Ned is sweet and forgiving.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

1 Cor. 17:28 ? Is this thread what people call trolling?

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Oooohhhh think Ned has done the "post a comment and run away run away" thing.........Come back Ned it's fun having you here LOL

• sleepy
    sleepy

I didn't know JW's had a single out.

• avengers
    avengers

Trolling. Isn't that what you do behind a boat and see if you can catch something?

Lots of fish here. Keep trolling.

P.S. My daughters and their husbands are devoted JW's and their conduct is superb. This kind of poster is in my eyes the Apostate.

He has already condemned himself by his conduct just like the leaders of the WT have done by their conduct.

Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah Armageddon Jehovah .

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

.....devoted JW's and their conduct is superb.

It might just be me - but I'm not sure I understand what that really means.

Edited by - a paduan on 6 October 2002 6:41:53

• Monster
    Monster

Ned, is some 15yr looking for attention or someone out to make the jws look worst than they already look (if that's possible)

Peace James

• Celia
    Celia

JWs are #1 what ???

#1 liars, hypocrites, braindead, cruel, heartless....

Maybe I should say : JW leadership is # 1.....when it comes to lying, etc...

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hey Ned, you get more attention here than your local congregation. Put that in your love basket, oh, excuse me your 'hate' basket.

Guest 77

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

*Yawn*

Don't you people have something better to do than eat troll bait.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit