LIGHTEN UP!!!

by ScoobySnax 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

What the hell is wrong with you lot.....ok although I'm inactive, and many of you will tell me to get my ass back to the KH and stay off sites like these if I don't like it,........I have to say that reading some of your posts from the past couple of days has been a really a hard slog, some of you have spent time in previous posts deriding JWs for claiming to be "the happiest people on earth"......but from someone who's inactive, and on this side of the fence, I don't smell no roses much from where you're coming from. What is wrong with you happy apostates, I thought you said life outside the borg(tm) was just great. Happiest people on Earth?? hmmmm...........

• minimus
    minimus

Who implied everyone that leaves JW's are happy? But, I agree, let's lighten up a bit. It sure won't hurt!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    but from someone who's inactive, and on this side of the fence, I don't smell no roses much from where you're coming from.

aahhhh, honey, I hate to have to burst your bubble, but the grass ain't always greener. This is a case of being true to yourself. This is life, and if all you're looking for is the smell of roses, try a funeral home.

also, you, who have lead people to believe that if they're not JWs they are going to die at Armageddon, are telling others to lighten up ?

Edited by - deddaisy on 5 October 2002 23:53:11

• larc
    larc

Hey Scooby,

If it makes you feel good, go back to the Kingdom Hall. It is your lifel, after all.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well Snax, most of us feel like free will and free thinking makes us much happier than the brainwashing that goes on in the Kingdom Hall.

My life would be considerably worse if I was still a JW. While a member of the religion I was miserable. Now, I'm happily married to an athiest, I go out with worldly people, and I don't have to go to 5 boring meetings a week.

You said:

What is wrong with you happy apostates, I thought you said life outside the borg(tm) was just great.
    Have you considered, that maybe you're doing something wrong? Enjoy life to the fullest now that you can!
  • ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanx for that daisy..............another cheerful and typical reply!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Snax

It's nice not to have to be anything but myself. I don't have to try to imitate anyone. That's unnatural. It takes a few years to undo a 45 yrs of brainwashing, but already, i would say it's worth it. If i don't feel happy all the time, i at least don't feel guilty on top of it.

Are you the happiest person in the world???

SS

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Why of course I am Satan............can't you see my smile!

• LB
    LB

Snax a lot of people coming here are still in a lot of pain inflicted on them by the borg and their people, the most loving group of people on earth. After all, Christ said you could identify his people by the love between them.

But, the vast majority of ex-jw's I know are very happy. A really sweet 19 year old witness girl I know just left her family and ran away with her boyfriend. I'm so happy for her. Her parents were very strict and wouldn't let her breathe. She's found a great guy and trust me, she's happy.

The only reason I have some bitterness left in me is that I am responsible for getting my son involved with the borg. I take full blame for this. It makes me sick everytime I think about it. But the good news is that I've shared with him many of the things I've learned here. His eyes are wide open. He now is a member only because his bitchy wife is. One day, he'll be free too.

Snax, I wish you the best. I hope all goes well for you. I hope any children you may have never have to suffer as so many here have. I would rather have you enjoying your life in the borg clueless than have you wake up because of some abuse. Best wishes to you.

Edited by - LB on 5 October 2002 23:50:30

• footprints
    footprints

ScoobySnax
    If your life as a JW was good you would be busy conducting a bible study today or even reading a Watchtower Magazine.
    Instead you are here searching, searching, searching. Be very carefull. If you keep logging on here, you may actually find what you are looking for.

Follow the white Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit