Do Bill Bowen Have Editor For Letters?

by comforter 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG! There are some gramatical errors in Bill's letters!!!!!! Silent Lambs is over!!!!!! It's doomed!!!!!!!!!

• larc
    larc

Comforter,

Are you really happy with yourself? Do you enjoy the underhanded methods you use? Does that make you feel good? If so, I feel very sorry for you. It is a real shame for anyone to loose their heart and use their talents to irritate and hurt other people. As I said, I feel sorry for you.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Hahahaha you all corrected my post, and then said that was wrong in a early post. By the way, I do think the letter is very damaging to the silentlambs "supposed cause", meaning the cause to help the children. I think it does promote his other cause though to destroy the Watchtower. Just wondering which cause did you think it was about.

Take Care

Dragon

(Correct my grammar if you must )

Edited by - kenpodragon on 5 October 2002 23:17:44

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Comforter-

I never claimed to speak or write perfect English. Making mistakes is part of being human. I do wonder why you insist on ridiculing someone when you yourself make no efforts to improve.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

If you want a letter to be respected you need to have it written with proper English and grammar. Otherwise with each mistake you loss creditability.

My thought

Dragon

(Who writes letters to congressmen all the time, and has others read them first to correct)

Edited by - kenpodragon on 5 October 2002 23:22:2

• comforter
    comforter

dr larc

what you talkin about? all comforter did was point out grammatical errors in bowen's letter. if he can point out alleged errors in jw, why cant comfy talk about bowen's grammatical errors? has bill become the infallible pope that nobody can criticise?

stinky

comforter aint ridiculing bowen. you people sit here day in and out and rididule the wt about big and small matters. when it is turned on ya, it aint so fun, is it?

• comforter
    comforter

thank mr dragon. you are right about sending letters to congressmen.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    stinky

comforter aint ridiculing bowen. you people sit here day in and out and rididule the wt about big and small matters. when it is turned on ya, it aint so fun, is it?

I don't sit around day in and out ridiculing the Watchtower and even if I do ridicule, it is over large matters, not small ones. Isn't covering up pedophilia a big matter? Isn't allowing people to die to follow archaic rules a big deal?

Oh, and what has been turned on ME exactly?

• comforter
    comforter

stinky

the "ya" was a plural "ya." maybe comfy should've capitalized it. <LOL> You might not ridicule jw on small matters but many in this place do. one person in this place made fun of the wt saying, "it has been said." he went through and find all these instances of "it has been said" in wt publications. what you call that? it is being petty.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    the "ya" was a plural "ya.

I know it was meant to be a plural "ya". My point was that everyone on this board is not one person and it is not accurate to say we all do certain things and think certain ways. So if you say "you" and what you say does not represent me then I will call you on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit