Do Bill Bowen Have Editor For Letters?

by comforter 34 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

comforting mindz want to know.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi again Comforter. You might want to rephrase your qestion in grammatically correct English. I know that you can write and speak English correctly.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Thinking of changing editors comforter?

• comforter
    comforter

Silentlambs write

$$$ Your inaction to these allegations along with the lack of compassion offered to abuse survivors within the organization have [sic] given many brothers and sisters great cause for concern. The lack of one word of apology argues [what??] this conclusion further.$$$

Bowen need editor bad, if he going to write professional letters to wt.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I see our pathetic attention-seeking fake bad speller is still busy at his trolling.

Farkel

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Comforter,

I am very curious as to why you write in such bad form when you know how to edit others' grammatical errors. Are you trying to attact attention to yourself? Or are you trying to disquise your postings so the elders won't find out that you are visiting this site and "can" you for bad associations?

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• comforter
    comforter

ath and fark

comfy want to know why you approve of bowen's lack of subjekt verb agreement. why you not pick on bowen's grammar? he speak engrish.

• comforter
    comforter

more bowenisms

$$$Therefore with the above matters being taken into consideration [sic], it has been requested that I notify you of the following.$$$

Bowen should place comma after "therefore." As he has written the sentence, it is ungrammatical becuz the clause not properly subordinated without comma. Bowen need editor.

• minimus
    minimus

Comfy........my question is WHY??? You SOUND like Fred Hall. But what reason do you have to sound illiterate? Do you get a kick out of asking these types of questions? I think that you are probably a very intelligent person. Why not use your intelligence to a better use? Since I know that you can answer this question with fine grammar, why not think about dumping Comfy and being the intelligent person that you really are?

• comforter
    comforter

minimus

comfy may be a little intelligent. but you got too keep in mind that knot everybuddy on this board speaka engrish. beside, nobody yet tell me why bowen make so many grammatical errors in his letter. why you not correct him? you seem too be diverting from issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit