Wanting to speak to someone

by Smokey 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Smokey
    Smokey

I was a former member now in order to be included with family, I am a non-attender for about 14 yearsI really hate to hear all the damage and mind altering things that go on with this cult.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to this board, Smokey.

There are plenty of books out there that could help with understanding the WTBTS. Have you read any of them? Do you want suggestions? And specifically, what do you want to talk about? Chat is always open, but I cannot guarantee what the topic is.

BTW, my e-mail is open if you have specific questions or would like a list of books I recommend xjws to read.

j2bf

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hello? anyone out there?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hello Smokey! Welcome!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Well, there's no smoke without fire, so to speak! How did your family manage to " turn the tables " on you so that you gave in to them, rather than the other way round?

Spanner

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Smokey and WELCOME!

Am I right to think that you are an inactive jw and for sake of your family you are not da'd? If thats right, then you will find others here in the same situation. Please feel free to tell us more about yourself. Hopefully this will be a place to begin to heal and vent if you need to. I look forward to your posts.

Love, Dj

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

BTW, Smokey, don't worry that you've not had a huge response yet, they are all out to lunch ( no pun intended! )

Spanner

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Heyyyyyy....smilies everywhere...it's almost psychedelic, man...

• ballistic
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

OK, Ballistic,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit