Wanting to speak to someone

by Smokey 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Hey SwordOfJah

what are you doing here? trying to convert someone?

well I for one don't care much for your propaganda,

please take it from someone who knows all about how loving&

caring the elders realy are because i've been there & done that yrs ago.

from Screwd Without A Kiss class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

pettygrudge:

I did not mean to stir bad memories for you. Notice that I wrote what "I have experienced". Certainly your experiences were not good ones. I will not comment since I do not know the whole story about you nor the cases of your siblings. It would be interesting to analyze the point of view of the elders involved. Of course I realize this is impossible, so there's only one side to the story.

• DJ
    DJ

Please stop hijacking Smokey's thread. It is rude and Sword of Jah, you sound very self-righteous to me even though I can't hear your voice. It comes thru loud and clear all the same. Do you not understand that you sound exactly like our JW families? This is not the appropriate place for you. You will not convert anyone here, so save your breath.

Smokey, feel free to e-mail me. The aformentioned poster is only one of the very few trouble makers here. The active jw normally views this site as 'apostate' so they stay away for fear of being df'd. This poster is taking a chance by even speaking to us. We are not impressed. Dj

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board Smokey.

I go to the Vineyard too . In Kentucky. I thought I would never go to a church again after growing up as a witness. I had enough church. I was introduced to it by my old bosses. I love it. I truely found the loving God I always knew He was but never got to see.

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Hi Smokey I'm very sorry I did not mean to hijack your thread.

those jws just bring out the worst in me. I don't post much here I'm

actually a very quiet person. So please accept my humble apology.

And you also DJ

Edited by - Searchin50 on 3 October 2002 19:3:49

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Welcome Smokey!!!!!!

Just wanted to tell you sorry about all the argueing and please don't let it scare you off. I havn't been here very long but I do know that most of the time it is very peaceful and uplifting here.

kkluv

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Just wanted to smile along with everyone else.LOL

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Welcome Smokey, I am very glad that you joined this wonderful Website!

If you are looking for more information about Watchtower Scandals and wicked Policies and LIES, check out this Website Address to see a list of all of the Threads I have started, which show HUGE AMOUNTS of Quotes directly from the Society's own Publications: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/userthreads.asp?id=7559&site=3

Also, check out the Awesome Quotes Website at http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, if you would like to see what "SwordOfJah" said about the Watchtower's Pedophile Policy on one of my Threads, go here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37330&site=3

I think you will be shocked to see what he said.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

welcome smokey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit