God I Hate Panda's.

by Englishman 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikita
    Nikita

This thread is hillarious! Angharad, I am ROTFLMAO at that picture!

Nikita

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I actually wanted to be in those scenes with the flowing river and water falls...to have perfect white teeth...dressed in my freshly ironed 'national costume'(eeekkk) and picking apples to be consumed later that night in the form of an apple pie when the neighbours come over to help with the quick-build barn project.

Such selfish desires! I'd be content to just have world peace!

~Beck~

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

HAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is too funny.

I have to say I was like Beck, thinking I would be in that picture perfect world, barn and all.

But I always wondered if I would be jealous if someone got the house I wanted, or the land and horses. Or maybe Jehovah would make me do a job that I didnt want to do , like paper work. I mean we would still have a brain, and some thinking abilites I thought. And I feared that Jehovah would read my mind and know that I was secretly complaining in my mind, and I would always live in fear , that I would get struck down by God. Even the perfect angels fell, so I guess , even after a freakin 1000 yrs, of doing good, one real good screw up and it would all be over. Please spare me now, and get it over with if that is how it will be.

And , yeah having to listen to nothing but KJAH 94.5 FM, all day long........ omg ........I would get zapped for singing, the Eagles, "Witchy Woman", or Jimmy Buffet "Margaritaville".

• In_between_days
    In_between_days
    No way that I could live forever if I had to be near those smelly sugary creatures all day.

I would have to agree with Englishman - I couldnt stand to spend so much time near the Governing Body either!!!

Seriously, Englishman, how the hell can you not like Panda's???!!! They are one of my favorate animals in the world.

On the contrary, I cant wait to live in the "New World", the following reasons would best describe what im looking forward to:

Im originally British, so I look forward to wearing my national costume all day every day. (I have no idea what the British national costume is, but im sure its great and VERY modest.) My husband is Asian though, so it poses the question of whether I should perhaps be flaunting a "Geisha" style look, as I see there are no mixed marriages in the New System depictions. What do you guys think??

I look forward to owning a tiger, a sloth. a giaraffe - I live in Australia, so im sure that they will be fine there with our eco - system and everything, they should be able to adapt to eating eucalyptus leaves or wattle or something like that, thats what animals are best at, after all!!

I look forward to having a chat with all the resurrected ones - those good people that werent dubs, but were given a second chance coz they died - I cant wait to witness to them all day long, explaining where they are, who they are with and convince them over and over that they are not in hell.

Best of all, I cant wait to clean up all those decaying corpses!! Just imagine it! Millions and millions of dead bodies for us to clean and bury - theres going to be some mighty fine teamwork shown there as the brothers and sisters unite together to rid ourselves of those wicked people who gave presents to each other on their birthdays!!

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

Englishman, how do you sleep at night???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit