God I Hate Panda's.

by Englishman 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

No way that I could live forever if I had to be near those smelly sugary creatures all day.

What part of New World living gives you the creeps?

Englishman.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Kingdom hall style houses, with a big watchtower sign on the front.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Lack of, or more probably, absence of bikinis.

• Funchback
    Funchback

What scares me:

Swimming naked face down over a cluster of crabs. They might thing I'm dangling bait over them! OUCH!

Edited by - Funchback on 2 October 2002 14:36:31

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

According to my dad, the mosquitoes will start drinking sugar from the plants.... I guess that means the Pandas will start drinking blood.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I used to hate the thought of being perfect at a sport such as snooker through milleniums of practise to such an extent that it ceased being a challenge.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Oh, yeah. And not to mention that there would be NO MORE... Fried Chicken, BBQ Spare Ribs, Seafood, Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, and Pepperoni Pizza!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Englishman, actually I am a bit shocked to find out that you don't like panda bears.

Why? Pandas are are so cute? So round and furry and they look so cuddly. How could you not like pandas?

This is extraordinary. I have never before met anyone who did not like pandas.

Does Your Ladyship share your affliction?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Having to wear national costume HAVE YOU SEEEN THE WELSH NATIONAL COSTUME ?????

Edited by - angharad on 2 October 2002 15:6:30

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I began to hate the thought of living under the control of the wtbs or the j'dubs. It actually caused me to think that dying at armageddon would be preferable.

All I had to do was think about the elders being in control and how they behaved now. Scared the hell out of me.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit