God I Hate Panda's.

by Englishman 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

I would hate dressing like 1950's 'hovahs. Dress slacks/shirts and wing tip shoes. And those aweful June Cleaver dresses for the women! Picking fruit all day? No way! Kids bringing home lions, tigers and bears; "Daaaad! Can I keep him? PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!" Get that frikking thing outta the house, NOW! No machines? GODDSAKES! Can't live without fossil fuel machines!

Sounds like living in a commune the way the 'hovahs present paradise.

TR

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What part of New World living gives you the creeps?

Gazillions of years of picnics every day and not a single, stinking slice of prime rib available for eating.

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think that having to wear that silly, supercilious smirk on my face all day would really P me off.

Some folks call it a "Kingdom Smile"!

I still don't like panda's much either, I mean, it's not as if they're real bears, is it?

Englishman.

Edited by - Englishman on 2 October 2002 19:6:37

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Is this the Fiat panda we're talking about?.

• Matty
    Matty

The trouble with you never-been's is that you have no idea of the importance of Pandas in the Jehovah's Witness cult. In the new world, we will be over-run with them; everyone will have to learn the rudiments of panda care.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Oh dear, Pandas and Haddocks,they will never compete.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Why do those paradise earth pictures always show women and children gathering fruit? What will they do with them? 1 Cor. 6:13 states that we will have neither stomachs nor food in God's kingdom. Don't know why the pandas, lions, lambs, etc. will be necessary either. Maybe pets?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nice beaver!

• Robdar
    Robdar

It would creep me out living near a man who didn't like Pandas!

Love,

Robyn

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

The painted smiles with the look of, "someone took my brain!"

My thought

Dragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit