by bomatt6 42 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

?????????????

what a bizzarre post.

ash

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

What kind of retard says, "Going to the police and putting [child molesters] in prison is not the answer either."?

Tell you what, bomatt6, if you want child molesters running around in your neighborhood just call your local parole board and tell them. They are looking for communities that don't mind having them around. They'll send plenty your way.

As for the rest of your complaints about those waiting 10 or more years to tell what happened to them, I hope you never have to understand what happened to these people to make them behave as they have by keeping such a dark secret for so long.

Also all these people did not wait to tell. Many told what happened at the time but they were not taken seriously by those who, like you, felt that if the accusation were true others would be coming forth. So these few brave youths were left in a state of dismissal until years passed and, finally, other victims mustered up the courage to report their abusers. And, yes, they are not called abusers for no reason.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Heard the new Nirvana Song on Howard Stern this morning. Excellent!

All best,

Mak

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

nita,

the new Nirvana song is called "you know you're right"

it is supposed to be Kurt Cobains last studio

recording and is alleged to be his suicide note to Courtney Love.

They are playing are playing it in NYC all the time now.

If you want to have a good laugh..play that

song and than listen to something by Blink182 or Puddle of Mudd..

hhahaha its a good laugh and you will realise how far behind todays musicians still are

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

I really dont know what to say to that. I quess we should forget about 9/11 because it happen over a year ago too?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Oh you people are so silly! If you forget about it, it never happened!! Ignorance is bliss :)

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

and what planet are you from ?

you don't have to buy because nobody is selling. what happened years ago was people told to be quiet or else, now that those who want to come forward do so because they are have a host of emotions they have to deal with and don't want other children to have to go through what they did,and the media helps bring that to everyones attention. I chose not to be part of such a disgusting organization that protects the perpetrator.

Edited by - imanaliento on 30 September 2002 14:21:10

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Seems to me that only a pedophile would want people to "forget about it"...thats why the WTS is pedophilia paradise...the Society "forgets about it" and disfellowships your ass if you pursue it. Only a perv would appreciate that set up.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    What kind of retard says, "Going to the police and putting [child molesters] in prison is not the answer either."?

I've been waiting for this person, with 1 post, ... to return and clarify that remark in hopes it was a mis-print or misunderstanding but, guess not.

This is nothing more then bait, blah blah blah...

Today I am really glad that Simon added that ignore feature. I thought I would never use it but...WRONG. I will get good use out of it today.

CLICK

• caligirl
    caligirl

Wouldn't that just make for a great environment to live in! "Feel free to commit heinous actsbecause if someone doesn't catch you or report you right away you're home free!" Imagine the possibilities! A world of no consequences for your actions! In my opinion, only someone with something BIG to hide in their own past could ever advocate no consequences for past actions! This idiot is apparently completely without compassion or a conscience! Sounds like just the kind of non-thinking, judgemental, narrow-minded idiot that has real potential to "advance" to greater priviledges in whatever congregation is "graced" with his presence! What a complete and total MORON!!!!! Reminds me again how lucky I was to get out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit