Crazy accusations

by bomatt6 42 Replies latest jw friends

• bomatt6
    bomatt6

You can copy your post below to make sure it is not lost:

All of this accusation stuff is so crazy. I'm not buying any of this that is done against the Catholics nor
    JW's.

Consider this: There are 25 year old men who say that 10 years ago that a priest molested them (meaning touched them). Or
    30 year olds who say that 15 years ago a priest touched him. Why did those 15 year old kids do something then and there?
    This waiting 10 or more years and complaing is ridiculous. Something should be done at the moment anything happens.

And this accusation that the Witnesses' policy is protecting abusers, is ridiculous. Accusing people for past doings is
    not right. And going to the police and putting the person in prison is not the answer either.

If the matter can't be taken care of right then and there then don't complain later.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

And going to the police and putting the person in prison is not the answer either.

So criminals should not go to jail for the actions they commit?? What are you on? Lets just let them stay out of jail so they can abuse more kids. Your an idiot.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Fortunately, there is one accusation everyone can agree on: bomatt6 is a straight up idiot!

Thanks for reminding us to be thankful for our intelligence and sanity today. Come back any time.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Oh my goodness! *smacking forehead* Why didn't I think of all that sooner?? Thank you sooooo much for clearing it all up for me; too bad you didn't do it before we all wasted our time going to NYC...oh well.

Sarcasm aside, what are your qualifications for making such judgements, hmm? Care to share them with us or are you just talking out of your ass?

Dana

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You are an idiot, Bomatt6.

Are you a WTS lawyer?

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 30 September 2002 12:29:12

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

So what up with the Mariners have a record winning season last year and

not even making the Wild Card this year?? I remember at last years

yankee game they were chanting FLUKE!! FLUKE!!..maybe they were right.

AND HAS ANYONE HEARD THE NEW NIRVANA SONG!! omg!!

It may be as good as smells like teen spirit..

• Celia
    Celia

Oh Boy ! What a great first post

You're talking about 15 y.o. being "touched".... What about 6 y.o. being raped ? Should they have done something about it then ? Like.... what ? Tell their parents, tell the elders in the JW congregation ? Some have done just that, even though they were scared to death by the threats of the molester... and nobody believed them, but the molester was protected by the Watch Tower policies and he could go on molesting other 6 y.olds... Sick !

Edited by - Celia on 30 September 2002 15:33:54

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    If the matter can't be taken care of right then and there then don't complain later.

So exactly what is your desired statute of limitations?

1 week? 1 day? 3.06 seconds?

And why should anyone else be bound by it?

Expatbrit

• nita6368
    nita6368

I am with Mike, can't wait to hear the new Nirvana song! Some posts just don't deserve to be dignified with an answer!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

bomatt6

What kind of pantload post is is that? bomatt6 If you honestlly believe that then GO AWAY.

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 30 September 2002 12:37:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit