Crazy accusations

by bomatt6 42 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

If the matter can't be taken care of right then and there then don't complain later.

Okay, I'm taking care of the matter right now then.

*Thwack*

(Now I won't complain later that I didn't do that.)

XW~of the "wow, I could have had a V-8" class

Edited by - xenawarrior on 30 September 2002 15:44:40

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Seeing how slow the US judicial system is so slow......I vote we realse all potential prisioners because we can't handle the problem "right than and there." C ya all later, I have to go and kill a few people because it will take months of litigation to ever convict me .

*BANG BANG* (looks over shoulder), hmmmm noone around......whoo hoooo got away with it!

TT

• waiting
    waiting
    Accusing people for past doings is not right.

Well, that's what states have Statutes of Limitations for.......go argue your point with your legislature.

And going to the police and putting the person in prison is not the answer either.

Better child molesters be kept in the JW Kingdom Hall where they belong, eh?

As for "handling it right then and there?" Lol............you are smart enough to realize that infants as young as weeks old have been sexually abused - and it's been proven by the police and Courts? Guess that ol' shitty diaper's a dead giveaway, eh?

Idiot.

waiting

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

Hey BoMatt, Are you a child molester? Just Curious....

• Mary
    Mary

Bomatt, you are an asshole of the first order. I don't know what rock you crawled out of - maybe the one under Columbia Heights, but why don't you go crawl back under it as someone with your mentality is just taking up space.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

BoMatt.....Is that you Ted???

-BONEZZ

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Bomatt6, He's obviously playing with you. Take a hint from Mike Musto.Try to sabotage the thread. Sometimes these guys are so obvious, it isn't even funny.

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

I'm feeling kind, so if you want your profile icon to look better, or if you have a picture you want to use, e-mail me and I'll fix it up for you. What the hey!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

A one post wonder?

• avengers
    avengers

Bomat! Are you afraid your past is going to haunt you? Why? What did you do?

Defending childmolesters surely shows your tendencies. Are you working for the GB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit