How Many JWs actually Watch JW.TV?

by Oubliette 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan
    Haven’t been a JW for a decade, but enjoy watching it.
  • Oogie
    Oogie
    My husband usually turns it on, but has it as background noise. 25-30 minutes in he then logs into Facebook.
  • Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Israel Ricky Gonzales

Since being DF'd and separated, I have started celebrating holiday. For mother's day, I went to my wife's house to make breakfast for her and the kids, and then clean up the kitchen spotless. She requested a mother's day gift: a Roku3. Go figure, a JW requesting a mother's day gift! I knew exactly what she wanted it for, to watch JWTV. Since then, she has been watching it with the kids for family worship night, so says my 8 year old son. Kinda hoping all the nonsense wakes her up.

BTW, the final straw for my family in dealing with me is when I sent a mass text message to them that said JWTV = 700 Club. I got text messages back stating to never call, text, or email ever again. Wow, no response ever to texts that said I love and miss you, but immediate responses to the 700 Club text message. Yeah, I was probably playing with a hornets nest but someone had to say it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Isreal Gonzales - "JWTV = 700 Club."

A couple of us have been calling it "The 144,000 Club" for a while now.

x

Honestly, I think JWTV is the best thing to ever happen for both us and the GB.

We finally have irrefutable evidence that they're really no different from any other evangelical group, and they've finally found their true calling.

I've said this before, but if you showed a screencap of Lett holding the "Silver Sword" (but without any identifying text) to virtually any Joe-on-the-street and asked him who he thought it was, he'd say "televangelist".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit