by Swan 37 Replies latest social entertainment

• Badger
    Badger

Swan:

Thank you! I might add more episodes...stay cool, people...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I cannot wait for this season! Neil and I purposely do not make plans on Tuesday just for that show!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Cj and xjw_b12 on board....big time. Cj will be back home and I'll still be in Dallas, so I've asked her to tape it for me.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I caught some of the first season, but haven't stayed up with it. Sounds like I'm going to have to go to Media Play pretty soon.

Have you been watching "Threat Matrix" on ABC? That show is pretty good too!

Mike.

• Swan
    Swan

I have watched several episodes of Threat Matrix, but found it lacking in character development. I also find the tromping all over rights of innocent people via the Patriot Act to catch the perp very disturbing. The "Gee, he checked out a library book on Islam once. He must be guilty." attitude makes me feel very vulnerable even as a law abiding citizen.

24 at least has a conscience about it. Last season, when the President used torture to get information on the bomb, it was not an easy decision for him, and later he paid a price for it.

I can't wait for the first episode of the season to start tonight! tick... tick... tick...

Tammy

• Swan
    Swan

"It's going to be another one of those days!"

This was the best line in last night's episode. I was amazed at some of the turns things had taken in the last 3 years.

I wonder how sick the President really is? He seems to be putting up a good front.

They have several really good story lines to follow and I already can't wait to see what happens next week. the clock is ticking...

The Ford commercial was kind of cute too.

Tammy

• Badger
    Badger

PREVIOUSLY ON JWD 24:

(uh, just scroll above)

"The following takes place between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Events occur in real time"

<BADGER waits across the street from his apartment. Brother Gestapo leaves the apartment. BADGER pulls in.>

BADGER: <entering> What's going on?

BADGER'S JW ROOMIE: He was giving me the third degree about you, sister Hollow and brother Frontin'

BADGER: <taking off ID> What did he want with us?

ROOMIE: He was asking about "the bookstore"

<BADGER splashes water on face, scowls into mirror, and wheels around to the dresser>

ROOMIE: What's going on? are you apostate?

BADGER: No more than you...

ROOMIE: Then what went on?

BADGER: <looking right at ROOMIE> why do you want to know?

<Triple split screen shot of ROOMIE looking frightened, Sister Hollow putting on shoes, and Brother Frontin' finishing spaghetti.>

(beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep.)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hmmmm...can't wait to watch this. I recorded it last night. Durn JWD taking all my time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit