by Swan 37 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

Do you think he is dead? You can't tell for sure.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love 24Also, I watch all of the Star Treks with Thunder-------->In fact I think he tapes them all if any one needs them

• Swan
    Swan

I can never tell with that show Mulan. He may be. It would be in keeping with the way characters come and go on that show. It would also fit with his final acts of forgiveness and that Sherry has redeemed herself. If so, it would make him one of the greatest presidents in US history; he saved millions of innocent people here and abroad and was assassinated all in the same day.

On the other hand, if he survives they could pick up right where they left off or maybe a few days later as he is recovering. There is definitely more on the horizon as Marie hinted to Kate last night. Last year they hinted at bringing Mandy back for another job and they certainly did last night.

Whatever happens they always seem to keep it interesting. I just love the fact that I can't predict this show. I enjoy just letting what happens happen because I gave up guessing it's twists long ago. It's so refreshing not to know what's going to happen next. In fact, I turn the station as soon as it ends because I don't want to spoil the next episode with upcoming scenes. Do any of you do that too?

Tammy

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Can someone fill me in on what happend? I missed the final episode!!! I went to go see The Matrix and forgot to tape 24.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yes I know this is a resurrected post, but this is the first time I've seen the subject mentioned.

CJ and I got into it last year, when the Mystery channel had a special entitled " 24 in 24 "

I had no idea what the show was about, but I had read reviews on it being an excelleant show.

So I had no idea, that when I began watching on a Saturday morning at 9:00 am that the show had been running for 12 hours from the previous Friday night.

Yup, you guessed it, 12 hours later, at 9:00 pm Saturday night, guess who is still in front of the TV, totally riveted to this show. I wasted the whole day away, watching. We were hooked.

With the way the show has been going this year, I almost thought it would be best to wait until the end of the year, and wait for it to come out in the DVD edition.

We find it agonizing to wait from one week to the next.

Thank goodness, it's been given a renewal for next year. I can't understand it being more popular, than it is. And from FOX networks no less !

• Swan
    Swan

Liquidsky,

According to TVGuide.com last night's episode will be repeated on FX in the coming week several times. There is one scheduled for tonight, for example. You may want to tape it and watch it rather than read anything here that would spoil it for you. Just go to TVGUIDE.COM, pick TV Listings, and then search for 24 for several times to choose from.

Tammy

• Swan
    Swan

NOTICE: This is a resurrected thread!

Well, Season Three will begin one week from today. Of all of the shows of the new season, this is the one I just can't wait for, and it doesn't begin until almost November. I won't give away anything by saying that the first hour next Tuesday, October 28, at 9:00 PM on FOX will be without commercial interruption. Ford has a spot just before and just after, but there will be no bathroom breaks during the show. Prepare accordingly! Although the recent TV Guide has spoilers, I really try not to watch the previews or scenes from next week to keep it more exciting.

Just to think, growing up I never knew Tuesday nights could be so fun!

Tammy

• Badger
    Badger

My FAVORITE Show! During hoop season, I'll have to switch back between this and the Mavs game.

Let's try this....

"The following takes place between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. All events are shown in real time."

(cell phone rings)

BADGER: This is Badger.

BADGER'S JW ROOMIE: Hey. Badger! Ya comin' home early tonight?

BADGER: Why? Your sister in town?

BADGER'S JW ROOMIE: Ha, ha. No, the C.O.'s in town...

BADGER: I'll alert the media.

JW ROOMIE: He's a Bulldog, man. He'll get you for being inactive.

BADGER: He didn't get my ex for sleeping around on me until her brother ratted her out.

JW ROOMIE: He's having a mass JC meeting tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.

BADGER: ...this concerns me how?

JW ROOMIE: I went to see Sister Zaftig and her father had the list on his desk...

BADGER: (suspensful, forboding music looms...BADGER gets serious, intense look) NAMES, BUDDY! I NEED NAMES!

JW ROOMIE: (Now in split-screen shot): Oh, crap! Brother Gestapo just came to the apartment! just come to the meeting tonight...We'll get more there and set up something....

(Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep.)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

This show rocks!! I can't wait for the new season to start!

• Swan
    Swan

Badger,

That was very funny! LOL!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit