What is wrong with a christian maturbating?

by evangelist 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sirona
    Sirona

Butalbee- pagans allow masturbation and any other non-harming sexual activity.

and in answer to the question about christian masturbating, I would say "NOTHING"......although my JW brother who has been celibate for 9 years would probably disagree..(poor thing)

Sirona

• butalbee
    butalbee

Woo-hoo----and here I thought I was being ignored!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Bee,

Some of just silently admire without comment. BTW, oh never mind I won't go there!

caveman with hairy hands

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Religion dislikes it because it hard to flip through your Bibles with hairy palms. I don't what they are worried about, though. They would be too blind to read it anyway. Even if they could see it, their insanity would prevent proper interpretation.

Next thing you know, you would end up being an agnostic, dislexic, insomniac. Then they would lay awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Lew W

• Satanus
    Satanus

christian maturbating?

Christian masturbating may be wrong, i'm not sure, but unchristian masturbating is perfectly alright. Unchristians can masturbate to total contentment.

Butal, Eastern religions don't mind if people masturbate.

SS

• LB
    LB

Masturbation is terrible, a sin indeed. But, cleansing yourself in the shower with a bar of soap and a shower massager, slowly at first, gradually gaining speed until you reach the climax of cleanliness is

ok, and fun

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

It's one of the 3 secret sins. Please remember to tell your elders if you practice.

Dismembered

• Swan
    Swan

Be sure you take notes about what you were thinking about while you were doing it. The elders will need to know all of the details of your fantasy as well.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

JWs claim it will make you have a "sexual appetite", it's an unclean habbit, and that once you become married you will only think of your spouse as an object for sexual relief and not as someone you have a loving sexual relation with.

That's their take. So as a JW = no masturbation, no sex before marriage, only misionary possition if you're married.......I think I'd rather be John Wayne Bobbit after the "accident".

TT

• minimus
    minimus

What really is Christian maturbating??? Please provide examples of Christian maturbating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit