What is wrong with a christian maturbating?

by evangelist 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evangelist
    evangelist

Do you all think that this name masturbation is a bad word , and should be cencored?

Some people think it is allowed by God when they were married and now they are alone , and they had sex everyday with thier partner, and now they must stop, any sexual actions, can this be done without maturbation specially for a man???

Edited by - Evangelist on 30 September 2002 12:16:7

• evangelist
    evangelist

Do you think a christian can produce sperm in a doctor examanation of why a man can`t produce babies without looking at sinful pictures, or a sex movie or something????

If we have lustful picture in our head I think this is a sin , what do you think????

Peace

• ballistic
    ballistic

Guilt can be a powerful and debilitating emotion. I don't think God gave us natural instincts over which to feel guilty, but some man made organisation can use guilt to hold control over others.

• SYN
    SYN

The Youth Book provides ample answers to all these questions, and more. Actually what it says is that you should speak to a Mature Christian (TM) about your problem. Then, after they've told half the Congregation, you'll begin getting smirks from all the Brothers and Sisters everytime you walk into the Hall, and of course, sooner than you can say "faithful and discreet slave", a Judicial Committee will be tabled for you. What a "loving" Organization indeed!

• evangelist
    evangelist

Another question is , what if A doctor need your sperm to be examined maybe to see why you can`t make babies or something, can we produce this sperm without sinning???

I see some time they play some prono film or give picture to the patience , is this ok befor God????

Can we tell the doctor n0, no I am a christian , and the sperm has to come out automactically, because my hands are only used for laying hands on the sick , and raising the dead???????

How can we get this done without getting our Holy minds filled with lustful pictures????

What`s is your view on this matter ??

Thank you
    Evangelist C.Moore

Edited by - Evangelist on 4 October 2002 3:13:12

• ballistic
    ballistic

Evangelist - you obviously need a firm grip on the subject matter before shooting a load of questions at us like this.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I did try to become a sperm donor but I drank too much that week and had a low sperm count. Go figure, I drank too much while in my Fraternity at college.

All this reading about masturbation......I'm outa here. AC Movie Pass here I come!

TT

• jozb5
    jozb5
    Another question is , what if A doctor need your sperm to be examined maybe to see why you can`t make babies or something, can we produce this sperm without sinning???

If you think masturbating is a sin, then the answer is no.

If you think masturbating is not a sin, then the answer is yes.

If the notion of sinning holds no value for you, then the answer is...well it wouldn't even be a question then. lol

I have the same question as someone before me: If it's a sin to touch yourself "down there" how do you clean yourself? And I would think this would be more of an issue for the ladies, since ladies do have a lot more going on down under.

Josie

Edited by - jozb5 on 4 October 2002 17:28:34

Edited by - jozb5 on 4 October 2002 17:29:40

• Quotes
    Quotes

Ah, come on guys & gals (no pun intended) The Faithless and Indescrete Slave has already explained this quite clearly:

Masturbation leads to homosexuality.

Proof: http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/masturbation.htm

• ballistic
    ballistic

The funniest part of that quote was: "Why is it that by far the majority who engage in the practice do so in a secret, furtive way?"

Oh, what do you expect? People to start masterbating openly, at the dinner table with their family or while waiting at a bus stop???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit