I think I landed my dream job, y'all!!!

by LDH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Congrats LDH. Finding the job you want is one of the most fulfilling things you can do in your life. I am happy for you!

• HappyHeathen
    HappyHeathen

Lisa,

That's wonderful news!

Just one more sad aspect of the borganization is how members are "banned" from doing anything constructive to help others. Volunteering at the school or for children's sports can be very rewarding, so much more satisfying than selling magazines nobody wants.

My advice to anyone who is depressed upon leaving the WT is get out there and volunteer -- where you do it doesn't matter -- just working on behalf of others makes a huge difference in how you feel about yourself and the quality of your life.

Faith

• Quotes
    Quotes

I hope we will still see you here at JWD! Congratulations! Sounds like a GREAT FIT!

• finnrot
    finnrot

Congratulations Lisa- I'm glad to see you back and feisty as ever. I thought you were gonna call me. When will you be in my area?

-fin

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Good Luck Lisa!!

What a great opportunity! Knock 'em dead!!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

CONGRATULATIONS

I know you'll do a great job. (and have fun doing it.)

Free

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Whooooo hooooo, Lisa

I know you are worth alot more than what you give yourself credit for.

I'm happy for you and you let us know how this "dream" job turns out. Just don't forget us lowly people here on JWD.

Hugs,

j2bf

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Hey, Lisa, I'm major jealous. To be able to get a job doing what you love, work from home, and make a decent paycheck in the process is awesome! I work largely from home, but spend a lot of time on the road, and definitely don't love what I'm doing.

I would love to be a teacher, especially in a Christian environment, but that generally requires more formal education than I have. I'm workin' on it though...

But good luck in the new position, I'm really happy for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit