I think I landed my dream job, y'all!!!

by LDH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

LDH: Good things come to good people. I am very glad you post here and I wish you all the best!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Lisa,

I am very pleased for you. I know you to a be person of great generosity and am pleased that your self-less work has been recognized.

Good luck - HS

• AGuest
    AGuest

These are not stupid people, dear Lisa... they know what they want... and who's got it! As long as YOU know what you want... and don't want... and let THEM know... and stick to it... you'll do just fine "working" (as if you don't now! LOL!!). I truly hope you get whatever you "want": if you want the job, then my prayer is for you to get it. If you don't, but just need to know that you ARE "valuable", let ME tell you right here and now... YOU ARE OF GREAT VALUE: to me, to those here... and to your lovely family. And an outside paycheck doesn't make you so, my dear one. Your HEART... which is LARGE... makes you so!

Now, go check your email (please?)

And peace, girl...

Your servant and "sister/mom",

Shel

• Jesika
    Jesika

Congrats and I am crossing my fingers.

• JT
    JT

well all i got to say is U GO GIRL!!!

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Lisa

Congratulations! I'm thinking of turning green with jealousy--work from home, fabulous pay and perks, and you got to say "what the #*$(&@" during a job interview and still get offered the job. It's all good.

Michelle

• ugg
    ugg

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations, Lisa. You may now have the opportunity to do good things on a greater scale, and deservedly so.

Best wishes.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

congrats - you sound like the best person for the job, do you have to dress up? (for those times you have to go out)

if so do you need any dresses?

Edited by - imanaliento on 24 September 2002 14:49:40

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

congradulations!!!!!!!!! I'll make a cake tonight.........and eat it too :-D ....alone. And then puke my guts out from all that sugar and lack of sleep from being hyperactive the next day. Not only for you... (don't you just feel the loved? )but also for my friend Emily who's BIRTHDAY it is today...YAY! ~FS

Edited by - fiveshadows on 24 September 2002 15:32:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit