• Kagloo
    Kagloo

PRECIOUS

Precious like a gemstone alive with fire

Precious like the rush of blood born out of loves' desire

And never asking in return more than a touch - a smile

A diamond set in platinum

A summer breeze - A winter sun

Sweet honey as it newly runs from golden yellow combs.

For me this simple truth remains a feeling deep inside

Like shooting stars in autumn skies that cannot be denied

That preciousness in human vessels oft escapes attention

So busy as we seem

Through life as in a dream

N'ere seeing what we ought to see

Love... in its full dimension

At peace.....

• DJ
    DJ

I just received an e-mail from DA MAN. Bill Bowen has notified the Press about this tragedy! Hallelujah! May this child's sufferings wake someone up from their sleep. Pray for this man! dj

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

This news is truly shocking, what a tradgedy, what a total loss to a young life. My sympathy goes out to Adele, (hugs) Celtic you are truly to be commended for your support and help you tried to give this young girl. A very sad situation. I am sure many here feel upset at an org. that would cause a person to take their own life. I know I am.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Really what is the difference between this type of emotional abuse and sexual abuse?? To me abuse is abuse and it can't be justified.

Will

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Sword of Jah. you sound as if you dislike us, because we oppose the WTS. Just take a good look at what it has done to the lives of many us. Don't suppose to act as a judge until you've walked in our shoes. But of course you can't walk in the shoes of a deceased person. So I recommend you shut the hell up and buzz off.

PS. You like yourself don't you, your handle indicates that.

Edited by - orangefatcat on 24 September 2002 23:12:5

• AGuest
    AGuest

(BIG sigh!)

The ONLY "good" that MIGHT come out of this, is that those parents (Lord, please hold my tongue... and my heart!) MIGHT stop and say, "Wait a minute, we didn't want THIS to happen!!" and stop and think about what that organization has now lost for them... and cost them. Hopefully, before it's too late.

Because, unbeknownst to them, they WILL be held accountable... and right now, because of their "yoking" with that organization, that golden calf, that FALSE PROPHET and IMPOSTER... they have NO "covering". My prayer is that they see the organization for what it is... repent... and put the blame where it belongs. For can ANY of you imagine how YOU would feel if you WOKE UP and had to face that fact that you, in essence, cause your own child to take their life? Oh, my GOD... what a pain of heart!! A pain I can't even begin to imagine...

Perhaps their "dullness" of mind, then, will serve as a protection... for now... at least until their turn before the throne.

SIGH!! Ah, Israel... truly a HARD-hearted, HARD-headed... and STIFF-necked people... even to their own detriment... and certainly to that of their own flesh!

SIGH!!

I bid peace... to any who have a mind... and heart... to receive it... under the circumstances...

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Swan
    Swan

Wow! This is really sad news. I'm so sorry for her friends and family, even her JW family. It is a very deep despair and a very deep pain that caused her to seek relief in this manner. I can understand it, but I grieve for her and am saddened that she saw this as her only way out.

There are many of us out there who feel like this at times, maybe even most of the time. There is hope, however, and relief can come in better forms than just a quick permanent end. They take work and effort, but they are worth it. For the others of us out there who feel this deep despair, remember that there are other remedies, there are other therapies, and there are many many folks who have been through the same thing and care very much.

Tammy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Celtic,

I have to tell you that Mrs Ozzie has been overcome by this experience. Perhaps because it touched a "nerve" with her, but she hasn't stopped telling everyone she meets about this.

This morning she addressed a Christian church meeting on this news with tears. They (the audience) were quite overwrought too.

One thing Mrs Ozzie said to the audience that I "took on board" was this:

If we are horrified, disgusted etc (which we are), how much more must God be by the actions of these professed true Christians? If we are repulsed, and we are made in God's image, then surely He is even more so.

We, too, have experienced the barbaric side of shunning and can, in a small way, empathise with this poor girl who was driven to take her life. "Driven"? Yes, for the Borg committed emotional murder.

Celtic, we also are feeling a little of the pain. What can we say? Thanks for letting us know. It hurts.

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 25 September 2002 10:7:45

• Farkel
    Farkel

: All opposers here automatically assume that it's becase she was disfellowshipped and she was shunned, but really no one knows what was on her mind those minutes before killing herself.

I'm sure she was thinking to herself what a "loving arrangement" disfellowshipping is and how "loving" her parents were for erasing the history of her life in front of her eyes. It's all part of Jehovah's "loving" arrangement for "true" Christians who practice the "love" that Jesus commanded.

: I do have faith in Jehovah God and his ability to read minds and hearts.

Oh, yeah. That genocidal maniac who has no problem wiping out entire planets, including nursing babies. Yeah, He's really someone to put your trust in.

: We will have to wait 'till the resurrection to see what really happened, the question is will any of you opposers be there? It's only up to you.

If you trust a genocidal maniac Hitler-God who tells you there's going to be a resurrection, then you're a few french fries shorts of a happy meal.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit