• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Damn. I have no other words..........

• scumrat
    scumrat

OH MY GOD !!!! THATS SO SAD. IIM SO SORRY, I HAVE NO WORDS

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

This is so sad, this is exactly why this is an evil religion.

• ugg
    ugg

i am so horrified! this is beyond immagination,,,i am so DEEPLY
    crushed i cannot even put it into words....my heart is just breaking...
    i was worried about her yesterday,,,i thought if i was her mom,,,i
    would have hugged her and told her it would be ok,,,,i am hurting real
    real bad right now...so i will go,,,but i am broken about this..
    SOB...SOB.....SOB....SOB.....SOB.... SOB...... SOB.......SOB.....SOB....

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Shock waves went through my body as I read your post. Is the e-mail posted?

Guest 77

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am so very sorry to hear this. I hardly have any words to describe how horrible this is. So very sorry.

My warmest and deepest sypathy to Adele and to you too Mark, for trying to help this poor and wounded soul.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I too, have some choice words , but saying them might get me in trouble. I am so angry I don't know what to say. Every night I go to bed , angry, angry at theWT for contributing to the suicide death of my mom. I can't say it enough , the WT uses disfellowshipping/shunning as a means of the cruelest of punishments, never caring what happnes to d/f ones ones they are "dead" in everyones eyes.

That must be a sad lonely place, I know my mom was full of guilt, she still believed it to be the truth. She was alone, afraid and trying to kick a lifelong habit of prescription drugs. Hummm, wonder what was the driving force to make her want to stay out of her mind all those years as a JW? Could it have been my wonderful elder dad , who told her she was not doing enough? The WT insist you live up to all of their petty requirements, even on how many times a person comments at meetings is suggested. This burned us all out , but those who go thru depression, dealing with past abuse issues, this is all too much of a burden. Then you make a mistake, get in some trouble and they throw you out into a cold , lonely world. Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell , gave them the right to judge? I just hope that they all face God one day , to explain the blood on their hands, so to speak.

For the ones like this precious young girl , was a life that should have been charished by her JW "family". When will they see that by their so called, "Godly loving discipline, is not working?? It does not prove any point , doesnt make people love God more. I am sure this girl did and all the ones who never turned a back on her. But when they make you feel like trash to be thrown away, an emotionally tired person, believes it. When will the WT be made to pay for what they have done?

It will not bring her daughter back, I can't even begin to understand her pain, but I am sure that the young woman loved her. Help her to see that this cult had such a emotional power over guilt feelings and took away her self-worth. There wasnt anything she could have done to fight such a powerful cult as the WT, sometimes you can help someone, but it can take time. And when a person is in pain, heart and soul pain, time langs. I am sure that this girl will have a special place waiting for her , by God. I just have to believe that right now, when I hear of things like this.

Send her mother, the one who was there for her, our love and deepest sympathy. Even if we are thousands of miles away, this touches many deeply .

I plan on standing up for the victims of the WT , the ones that were d/f and committed suicide. I don't know how to do it, but if there is ever anything I can do, by telling my mother's story, I will. This is the next epidemic in the WT , all the suicides due to lack of love, and the unBiblical use of disfellowshipping and shunning. The WT will soon have to answer ,not just to God, but to the families of these precious ones.

Love, LyinEyes(Dede)

Edited by - LyinEyes on 24 September 2002 8:42:29

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Sadly the Witnesses, our ex brothers and sisters, have no idea of the pain and sorrow they are responsible for.
    That poor dear girl - at peace now.

• Tish
    Tish

Please please let her family know how sorry we all are for them. I do not know the story behind this, but it makes me so angry.

They think they have the right to leave you feeling so down and out and still push you down further in the gutter, then be able to say it is because we have lost Jah's favour that this terrible thing has happened.

Luv

Tish

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

LyinEyes,

Not one single word a lie!! Well done.

Your words carry so much more power, because of your mom. I to hope that someday very soon, the wtbs will pay dearly for it's 120 yr record of throwing people away.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit