Dying you will not die?

by Kagloo 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like you are on your way to finding enlightenment. Your reasoning is very logical. Your logic is very reasonable.

Love,

Sentinel

• Kagloo
    Kagloo

NAVIGATOR:

WOW! Thanks for those 'deep' thoughts. I do have a slight problem with the idea of heaven being a state of consciousness... How does the record of the events in Heaven described in JOB1:6 fit in with that idea? It describes angels actually assembling with god and the devil coming in amongst them... That sounds like an event rather than a state... if you know what I mean...

Take care.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Guess what! Job is great drama. It certainly is on a par with Paradise Lost by Milton and Faust by Goethe. Scholars don't agree on how to classify this work. Certainly parts of it were borrowed from the Babylonians. The names of the characters are not even Jewish. I doubt that the author or authors meant for it to be taken literally.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Navigators wineskin is full of holes when he says that Jesus is vibrating at a higher frequency! That may have been true a thousand years ago, but today, most humans have lost balance, and are now vibrating at a much higher frequency than Jesus can be found, something around 900 mhz. This is the problem with most christians today, they are out of balance with the spiritual vibrations, they have followed the world, right up into the 1.2 ghz range, thinking they can "out-vibrate" the Lord. No one can out-vibrate the Lord, not even new-agers with all the crystal in Japan!

I know navigator will differ with me, but he is a straight up imposter, leading others away from true spirituality. Keep yourself in the 600 khz range my friend, keep youself open, keep yourself honest. Have peace my brother, god's son, and when the questions arise the master will be there. Here. I accept paypal to further my "tuning fork for christsake" program. Please give with frequency.

• showme
    showme

I have a relative that had a very bad car accident. during the trauma, he clinicly died. During this time, he described floating above his body seeing the hospital workers try to revive him. Then he tells of a tunnel that transported him before a two large doors. As he stood in front of the doors, they opened. A light he said that is completely indescribeble to any one on earth shined out. He said it was the most beautiful thing you could possible see. this light passed through his body. A voice told him it was not yet his turn, that he needed to return. he said he traveled back through the tunnel and was once again above the hospital workers reviving his body. Then he felt the physical pain from his injuries and opened his eyes. It took him over a year to walk again. How do you describe this if the soul is dead at death? How do you describe spirits of loved ones returning to places they once lived? One of the first things you learn in Chemistry is that you can not create or destroy energy. Why is it that a human body loses a fraction of wieght at the moment brain waves stop?

• showme
    showme

I have a relative that had a very bad car accident. during the trauma, he clinicly died. During this time, he described floating above his body seeing the hospital workers try to revive him. Then he tells of a tunnel that transported him before a two large doors. As he stood in front of the doors, they opened. A light he said that is completely indescribeble to any one on earth shined out. He said it was the most beautiful thing you could possible see. this light passed through his body. A voice told him it was not yet his turn, that he needed to return. he said he traveled back through the tunnel and was once again above the hospital workers reviving his body. Then he felt the physical pain from his injuries and opened his eyes. It took him over a year to walk again. How do you describe this if the soul is dead at death? How do you describe spirits of loved ones returning to places they once lived? One of the first things you learn in Chemistry is that you can not create or destroy energy. Why is it that a human body loses a fraction of wieght at the moment brain waves stop?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Six you sexy when you brilliant.

Sexy and funny.

Damned irresistable i might add.

Hm, i appear to be on a roll here....have i left anything out?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kagloo,

I do perceive hell as Eternal, and that those there are conscouis, but the "hell fire and brimstone" is an illusion. Here's how I see hell. A place where people long to be fulfilled by the only thing that can truly satisfy the soul...God, and yet don't want to be with God. With out God they are incapable of love, joy, or happiness, and do not desire to be with God. What I DON'T see hell as is a place where God or the devil punishes anyone, we punish ourselves. The reason Satan desires to turn us from God is to fill the void created in his being when he seperated himself from God. Satan hungrily tries to satisfy this sense of longing with us, our souls, our being, yet once he has us, he finds we can not fulfill or satisfy the whole in his being, and he casts us aside like so much rubbish.

• Kagloo
    Kagloo

Yerusalyim...

Thanks for the reply....

Just a couple of points...

As am still a firm believer in the Bible based view of the state of the dead... i.e. Conscious of nothing.. asleep... awaiting the resurrection etc,etc,etc... I obviously could not agree with your view of a hell where people are conscious....regardless of who did the punishing... but it's certainly an interesting 'take' on the subject.

What I did find facinating was the idea that Satan tries to fill some void within his own being by using us... and then dumping us as so much garbage when he has wrecked our lives by his machinations... or perhaps more accurately he has facilitated our destruction of our own spiritual side. Hermmmm! Now that is an interesting thought.

Cheers mate!

Edited by - Kagloo on 27 September 2002 5:0:6

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kagloo,

Thanks for you comments too. I, too, have a firm bible based belief about the soul and hell, but it is different than yours. I believe that the soul is immortal and that hell is a real place. Blessing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit