I am in TEARS!!!!!!!!!! Please read!!!!

by Jesika 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Funchback
    Funchback

Congrats!!!!!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Jessika, your "angel" performed a truly thoughtful and unselfish act.

I am so glad you are able to attend the march.

Edited by - Dutchie on 20 September 2002 15:34:14

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Jessica, that is such great news. Tink and I wish we could be there but are unable to attend. Our hearts will be with you and all the others.

Hamptonite, you are a generous person. Thanks for giving such a great gift to Jessica.

CC

• Francois
    Francois

Good for you. Due to various circumstances of my own, I can't go, so you go for me and tell me all about it? (I feel sure you'll tell everyone anyway.)

francois

• Jesika
    Jesika

Rocky220---cant wait to meet you hon!!!!! I will be there on Thurs at 12:40 I think it is 12:40, anyways, I am still trying to figure out how to get picked up from the airport. I am coming into Laguardia.

Outlaw---Yes I am very glad I didn't leave, not just because of this but because I have made many many friends.

I will give you all a detailed account on my return home!!!!!!

Thank you again Hamptonite21--i cant ever say it enough.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Jesika,

I'm so happy for you, I know how much this means to you. Hamptonite must have seen that too.

((((((((((((((Jesika and Hamptonite))))))) What a wonderful thing to do for someone Hamp!

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi Jesika

This is absolutely brillant for you,i wish you all the best and more.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Great News and thank you very much for sharing it with us, Jesika!

You are one person who definitely gotta be part of the march.

Great Job, Hamptonite and you do surely showed the type of person you truly are: a big-hearted and generous person.

Best wishes to both of you at the March and Good Luck!

Regards,

Ajax

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I am very happy for you!!!!!!! I get to provide a ride for someone since we both live near each other in Ohio! Let me tell you it feels great from the OTHER end as well! I look forward to meating all of you who post who are going to the march! It does feel good to use what resources we have to help others - weather it's money or our own talents.

((((((((((((((CHEERS TO EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW Jesika, that is just great!!!!

I am truly amazed at the generousity of people here on this board.

Thank you Hamptonite!!!! Looking foward to meeting you at the march

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit