I am in TEARS!!!!!!!!!! Please read!!!!

by Jesika 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

They are tears of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me share with you my great news...........................

Someone from this board has given me the greatest gift I have had in a very long time!!!!! I recieved an email last night from someone asking me if I could find a place to stay they would buy my ticket so I could be at the march on the 27th. (my hands and body are still shaking) I almost fell out of my chair and started crying. I have family in NYC so that for me was the easy part. Many of you know my involvement with silentlambs and my lack of $ was the reason I was not able to attend the march. I haven't believed in angels, but this has changed my mind, he is truely an angel in my book. This means so much to me there is nothing I can think of to ever thank him for this. This is something I can't put words to as far as how much this has touched my heart. I will stand proud and tall (even though I am only 5ft tall) and stand for those who are not able to attend. I recieved my flight info this morning and was in tears again. It is really happening!!!!!!!!!!! I can be there!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost in tears now. Not only do I get to go to the march, but I have the chance to meet those from all over who are going to be at the march, meet the person who has given me the gift of being able to attend, and to see my family I have not seen since 96.

I just wanted to thank Hamptonite21.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesika

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great News Jes!!!!!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Jesika, I am so excited for you!!!!!!

Leslie

• LDH
    LDH

Good for you, Jess. (((((((Hamptonite)))))))

Lisa

• Lin
    Lin

Jes, I'm personally so happy and proud that you will be there not only for yourself, but for me and so many others close to us. Hamptonite21, thank you so much for this great gift for my niece, it is greatly appreciated by Jesika, and even me. What an awesome thing this is for Jes!

Thank you!!!!

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - that is good news! A dream come true. See ya next week :)

Peace - LL

• rocky220
    rocky220

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! JESIKA!!!!!! WE ARE GONNA PARTY!!!!!! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!......rocky220 [i'm glad i didnt get excited]i coulda' hurt myself....heehee....and (((((((((((HAMPTONITE)))))))God Bless you!

Edited by - rocky220 on 20 September 2002 15:29:27

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm happy for you Jesika.

Hamptonite, you are such a mensch! What a generous gift!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Jesika, I am so thrilled for you!!!! I know that is a dream come true. I'll be with you in spirit.

Love,

Nina

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Jesika,good for you.Aren`t you happy you didn`t leave the board?We have some really decent souls here.Enjoy your trip...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 20 September 2002 15:31:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit