I am in TEARS!!!!!!!!!! Please read!!!!

by Jesika 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's great Jesi. I know you probably have more luggage than they allow just in lambs for yourself and people you know, lol. It's a great thing happening, I'm glad you get to be part of it.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Jesika - I'm so happy for you! Just goes to show that this place really is special, and full of family.

Stand tall for me hon - I'm not able to go. Go get em girl!

Mimilly

• Jesika
    Jesika

TTboy---the person you are giving the ride to is my OTHER aunt. She is very religious not in a JW way in her own search for the Lord--as she calls it. Thought I would tell you cause I am not that way and so she doesn't discuss things religious with me. If you don't want her to talk about it just let her know, and she will respect your fellings.

To everyone!!!! I get goose bumps everytime I come to check this thread, and everytime I think about being there!!!! I can't wait!!!

When I meet Hamptonite21 I am going to give him the biggest hug (probably start crying again) and kiss!!!! This is truely a dream come true for me.

• think41self
    think41self

((((Jesika))))

That is so great Jesika...you deserve to be at the march. Make sure you get to meet up with my little sister while you're there, Safe4kids...she's worth getting to know!

This is why I still believe in the basic goodness of the human race. Thanks for sharing this with us Jesika.

((((Hamptonite))))

Tracy

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fantastic news Jesika!!!! Give 'em hell for me.

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

You never know how GODS blessings will come about!!!!!!!!!!!

You are certainly a lamb,so baby let us hear you ROAR~~~~~~

My love & prayers will go with you.

many hugs to (((((((((((((((((((((((HAMPTONITE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Be careful in theBIG APPLE ******* But take a-bite anyway!!!!!!!!!

Always-------------- [email protected]

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Jesika,

I'm happy for you. I wish I could be there on that day with all of you, but job and circumstances make it impossible. Know, however, that I back your efforts in thoughts and spirit.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

That is wonderfu Jesika! I am soooooo happy that you are getting to go.I will be thinking of you.

• els
    els

Jesika, I am so happy for you, please hug everyone you can for those of us who can't be there. Silent Lambs?... Silent no more! els

• Jesika
    Jesika

I will hug everyone I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit