Superman's quote 'bout JW's

by orphanannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

XANDER,

You're obviously just WRONG on this issue. Sorry. The criteria you use for the definition of "Life" has been met, yet you still insist on saying it isn't life. When, then does a baby meet the criteria of "LIFE" When it's born? So the notion of partial birth abortion is fine to you then? That a baby can be delivered breach, and unless it's head comes out of the womb it's still not a human life even though the child kicks and struggles in pain as the tissue siccsors cut through the base of the neck and into the cranium? I suppose to the baby that is aborted by saline is not a life either even though it CLEARLY reacts to pain from the salt burning it? And what of the baby that gripped the hand of the doctor as natal surgery was being condcuted? I suppose that child was not alive either? Cold heartless bastards all who would kill such innocents. The sick and elderly aren't far off the list. In fact it's already being done in Denmark legally. In 1997 over 1000 elderly patients were murdered by their doctors withOUT the consent of the patient. In such a world is it any wonder that Saddam is hailed as a victim by so many?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Lucid,

Would it be ok if those same parents were murdering their already born children first?

One other interesting point in the topic of abortion. It's a woman's reproductive "right" supposedly. What about the male's right. Can I as a man force the woman I impregnate to have an abortion? Hell no. If she refuses can opt out of paying child support since I wanted her to kill the baby? Hell no. Why Not? Where are my reproductive rights? If my reproductive rights end when the f*cking is over, why not the womans?

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

It's sad that we somehow ignore what God has to say about this topic on abortion....it's all about what scientifically defines the existence of life. What have we become....

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yerusalyim said:

Cold heartless bastards all who would kill such innocents. The sick and elderly aren't far off the list. In fact it's already being done in Denmark legally.

I agree. This is horrible.

Also, where were the supposed "RIGHTS" of a woman back before Abortion Doctors came along?

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

nakedmvistar, you are correct.

Here is a very good Link on this subject: http://www.christiananswers.net/life/home.html

Also, here are a few Scriptures (for the people who believe in God and Christ):

The Bible says that HUMAN LIFE begins at CONCEPTION, PERIOD:

Genesis 1:27: God created man in His own Image. In God's Image He created him; male and female He created them.

Genesis 25:21: Isaac entreated Yahweh for his wife, because she was barren. Yahweh was entreated by him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
    Genesis 25:22: The children struggled together within her. She said, "If it be so, why do I live?" She went to inquire of Yahweh.
    Genesis 25:23: Yahweh said to her, Two nations are in your womb, Two peoples will be separated from your body. The one people will be stronger than the other people. The elder will serve the younger.
    Genesis 25:24: When her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Psalm 51:5: Behold, I was brought forth in wickedness. In sin my mother conceived me.

Psalm 139:13: For You formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb.
    Psalm 139:14: I will give thanks to You, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well.
    Psalm 139:15: My frame wasn't hidden from You, When I was made in secret, Woven together in the depths of the Earth.
    Psalm 139:16: Your eyes saw my body. In Your book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there were none of them.
    Psalm 139:17: How precious to me are Your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!

Jeremiah 1:4: Now the Word of Yahweh came to me, saying,
    Jeremiah 1:5: Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you; I have appointed you a Prophet to the nations.

Matthew 1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was like this; for after His mother, Mary, was engaged to Joseph, before they came together, she was found pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

John 1:14: The Word became Flesh, and lived among us. We saw His Glory, such Glory as of the One and Only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

(MY COMMENT: Now when did Jesus Christ, the Word, leave Heaven and become Flesh?)

Exodus 20:13: "You shall not murder.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

thank you!

• Xander
    Xander

Sorry, but I don't care even a little bit about what a bunch of misogynistic, self-righteous, ignorant, archeo-dictators who claimed to hear god talking to them had to write several millenia ago.

Their world where women were kept and traded as goods is long gone, and nothing of it is relevant today.

It's sad that we somehow ignore what God has to say about this topic on abortion

And I think it's sadder when people make major life decisions based on fairy tales.

Edited by - Xander on 20 September 2002 10:49:41

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The Final word on the subject? Na Na Da Boo Boo! I'm right, you're wrong, I'm big, you're little, you're weak, I'm strong, PHHHSSSSSLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeru,

I would have to dissagree with your Denmark stats. I think they are a little out of context.

But thats another story. At least in Holland if your teminally ill you can have your doctor help you take the fast lane out whereas here, you have to sit and rot while cancer takes 6 months to kill you. Thats moral...........

But like I said before, Im waiting for some Anti-Abortionists who are willing to be sterolized! Hello! We wouldnt have Abortions if the women didnt get pregnant in the first place! OH, BUT TEACHING ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL AND SEX IN SCHOOL IS BAD!! WTF, if they knew about Condoms, these girls wouldnt get Pregnant in the First Place. THE CHRISTIAN COALITION are a bunch of Hippocrites. 'ABORTION IS WRONG, but we wont teach you how to prevent pregnancy!" What a bunch of Balony.

Maybe if GUYS could keep it in their pants there wouldnt be a problem. Maybe there wouldnt be ABORTIONS if GUYS would stick around. STOP BLAMING THE PROBLEM ON THE WOMEN AND THE DOCTORS.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Crazy,

Thank you for correcting me, it was indeed in Holland that the 1000 elderly were "euthanized" without their consent.

I base my objection to abortion both on religious and non religious problems that I see with it.

I would have no objection to teaching about sex ed and birth control in schools as long as abstenince were taught as a valid form of BC, for some reason Planned Parenthood objects to this.

Sorry, I'm not willing to blame pregnancy on ignorance of BC to include condoms, the folks I've spoken to that were pregnant (and the sperm donors) generally say, "In the heat of passion we didn't have time/didn't have on hand/didn't want to use a condom.

The newest version of Natural Family Planning works pretty good, but calls for responsibility in the sex act, the one thing everyone seems to be against.

Sure, if guys would keep it in their pants, girls wouldn't get pregnant. If girls kept their legs together they wouldn't get pregnant. If the guy would stick around or the woman stick around maybe the problem would go away, BUT I'm encouraged to see that you take it to actually BE a problem. Witness a partial birth abortion though gang, and then tell me that is not a human life being killed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit