Why Have the Republicans Permitted Wickedness?

by cellomould 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR
    Why Have the Republicans Permitted Wickedness?

Because we're strong and powerful, ya lefty wuss.

TR

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Why have the Democrats created Wickedness?

"Buffalo's Al-Qaeda cell? They're all registered Democrats. The Democrats are livid that this is being reported. It's a convenient memory lapse from OK City, when Clinton tried to tie McVeigh to certain U.S. media figures."

PS: Who is in control of the Senate? The Dems! They control the agenda! Also, most of the issues are based on pure junk Science......

Edited by - thichi on 17 September 2002 12:7:22

Edited by - thichi on 17 September 2002 12:32:9

• LB
    LB

cellomould you are wrong. I have nothing to contribute to this. When you start a thread off with a title like this it shows you've made up your mind and only want to complain. Go ahead with your agenda. Enjoy.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The link shows NOTHING, who made this "scoring system", what criteria was used. The thing is it's all about PERSPECTIVE. From my point of view the Republicans have generally been far sighted and the Dems short sighted throwing money at a situation as it's cure and putting "Political Correctness" above being correct. There are indeed some democrats I respect, some even a lot and there are some Republicans (Buchanon) that I despise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit