Serious Pet Peeves

by patio34 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Solace
    Solace

Daniel,

I know what you mean. It is the pants these days. They fall on the hips (hip huggers). In order for our hi cut panties to stay up, we need to put them were they belong.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

The make me puke MSN, "How will you celebrate when we arrive in Jehovah's New World?" To think I believed this make me even more determined to see the GB imprisoned.

• LB
    LB

Men looking at women's chests during a conversation

Huh???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Soccer moms in SUVs talking on a cell phone. This makes the Pet Peeve God ANGRY

• patio34
    patio34

LB, lol. You got some splainin' to do Luceeee!

Big Tex, I was at the movie theater and a woman was on her cell phone talking in the aisle against the wall--like that was gonna help!

Pat

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, I hate when women's eyes drift past the belt buckle, too. I hate it when men look at breasts. They're such swine.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Men looking at women's chests during a conversation.

I just like to make sure they don't suddenly stop breathing.

The gentle rise and fall of their bosom assures me that they are OK.

I also check for signs of hypothermia in case they might need a blanket or a field expedient massage to help restore circulation.

Does that make me a bad man?

I think not.

I certainly derive no sensual pleasure from these medical interests. None whatsover.

Now, what were you saying?

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 24 September 2002 23:15:16

• puzzled
    puzzled

Men that blow thier nose out the window rather then use a kleenex. I HATE THAT! It makes me want to comit road rage.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Save a tree, honk a booger!"

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Pet Peeve:

People who hack and spit on the sidewalk, most of the time just as I am looking out my window, some person walking by spits on the sidewalk, just makes me want to puke, and guys please do that kind of thing in the toilet, not the sink. Some people have weak stomachs for such things.

And yes it is not pleasant when it is a ladies time of the month to find wrappers and other things left behind in a waste basket, that is not descarded properly, please ladies no one likes to see those type of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit