Occult symbol in the WTS literature?

by Nordic 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DeProgram
    DeProgram

I heard a story a while back that one of the artists at Bethel was DF'D for incorporating pictures in his pictures , these may be examples of this artist, One thing that has bothered me is the frequincy in wich they use the words Satan ,or Satan the Devil, I have heard them refer to him as ruler of this world 100's of times, this would seem to be more subliminal than the pictures to me, I remember seeing some parents give there kids a job to keep them busy counting how many times they here the word Jehovah during a meeting or assembly, I have since wondered what count you would come up with if you were to count Satan the Devil and Jehovah seperatly ,wich one would be mentioned more...NP

• COMF
    COMF

Of course there are "hidden" images in the pictures. Man, if you think that's something, you ought to see the hidden images in children's books! Not only that, but they're there in real photographs. Actually, on a day with good cumulus clouds you can see thousands of them in the sky!

Now, we all know that the artists deliberately put those images in the pictures in the publications. But how do you account for all those images in the clouds?

Oh yeah, don't forget that famous image of satan's face in the smoke from the twin towers. I mean, that was even on the cover of National Inquirer!

Evil surrounds us... it's everywhere... no place is safe... go into your bedroom and cower in the corner, curled in a fetal ball... it's coming to get you... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am looking at the Revelation book, page 52, Jesus and the others standing there with iron rods.

Look down to Jesus' right hip area, there is a grey hand looking thing touching or holding the rod that the one directly behind Jesus' right side also has his hand on. What is that spooky looking hand there for,, does it represent something that I have forgotten about? I am seriously seeing this and keep looking at it trying to figure out what it is, it doesn look like a shadow to me.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am so curious as to what this is in the picture that I asked my nine yr old daughter what that thing was. She said it looks like a hand.

• Nassau
    Nassau

Of course I do not believe in this kind of fiction! I am not wasting my time trying to see devilish hidden symbols in the WT Magazine. Your research reminds me the Catholic Inquisition History procedure, when the Roman Church was trying to condemn those accused of witchery they wanted to see witchcraft everywhere, from anybody only to justify their job, the accusations. Everybody, without exception, could be suspect of witchery, if was not actively practicing the Roman Apostolic Catholic Church. Occult symbols in someones literature could be the main subject of accusation on one of those religious trials or ecclesiastical tribunals!

Read this: Such, for example, were the nocturnal riding through the air, the changing of a person's disposition from love to hate, the control of thunder, rain, and sunshine, the transformation of a man into an animal, the intercourse of incubi and succubi with human beings. Not only the attempt to practise such things but the very belief in their possibility is treated by him as a sin for which the confessor must require his penitent to do a serious assigned penance. Gregory VII in 1080 wrote to King Harold of Denmark forbidding witches to be put to death upon presumption of their having caused storms or failure of crops or pestilence. Neither were these the only examples of an effort to stem the tide of unjust suspicion to which these poor creatures were exposed. (See for example the Weihenstephan case discussed by Weiland in the "Zeitschrift f. Kirchengesch.", IX, 592).

One of this days, perhaps, someone will come here, to this Forum, to say that the WTS is connected with the al-Qa'ida & Usama bin Laden and all the 11 of September events! I would not be surprised at all!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit