Occult symbol in the WTS literature?

by Nordic 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nordic
    Nordic

Here is a link . www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/occult.htm Try it. And tell me what you think about it.

• Dia
    Dia

Occult, or not, there has always been something eerie about JW illustrations.

Maybe it's the lack of 'sparkle' in anyone's eyes.

But learning what we have about the 'inside', nothing would surprise me.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

They're graven, really serious sort of images.

paduan

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

wow! i knew there was something up about those pictures. when i was younger (early teens)..i would somehow be entranced in those pictures,espically in the revelation book,often to the point that i was transfixed to them. i remember many times sitting in the bookstudy and my dad had to virtually bruise my arm to get me to stop looking at them. the one that intrigued me the most was the picture of the horsemen. something odd about that picture..

• RR
    RR

You know what? You guys are nutz.

• Nordic
    Nordic

And you are a fool

• Nordic
    Nordic

Willdabeerman.

Thanks for your reply.Try to take the Revelation book and look at page 52.Look at there hands and Jesus eyes, What do you se?

• RR
    RR

Nordic, why am I a "fool"? Because you guys WANT to see funny photos in the pages of the Watchtower? What is that going to prove? I can find funny photos in any book with pictures, it's all on how you look at it.

Tell me, what would the Society gain by doing this? If anything it is most likely the artist having some fun, but to see images in lines and colors is ludicrous!

• Nordic
    Nordic

RR

I think you should read the book, Jehovahs Witnesses & The Hour Of Darkness, By Darek Barefoot.There are to many Pictures there are strange to just overlook it.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

In the occult, when an object or symbol is hidden onto an image, like in a logo or drawing, it transfers a form of energy from the person observing it to the person who invoked the symbol onto the drawing. This is well known to the initiated. So they're not just silly little fun images...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit