Occult symbol in the WTS literature?

by Nordic 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Robdar
    Robdar

I looked at the examples cited and other than the S in King David's hand, I can't see anything that looks even remotely subliminal or occult.

Robyn

• Nassau
    Nassau

Let us be fair, guys. What is wrong is wrong but do not accuse people with such stupid nonsense garbage. GIVE ME A BREAK! GET SERIOUS, MAN!!! EXAMINE CAREFULLY THIS PICTURE! FIND HERE THE "S" FOR SHIT OR THE $ FOR SCUM!

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

What?

• avengers
  • Nassau
    Nassau

WHAT ABOUT WHAT?

• chasson
    chasson

Is someone is interested in the story of this "cargo-cult science", read the story of James Vicary and Wilson Brian Key, the father of "embedded" 's image.

Read:

http://www.csicop.org/si/9204/subliminal-persuasion.html

Bye

Charles

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Nssau wrote:let us be fair, guys. What is wrong is wrong but do not accuse people with such stupid nonsense garbage. GIVE ME A BREAK! GET SERIOUS, MAN!!! EXAMINE CAREFULLY THIS PICTURE! FIND HERE THE "S" FOR SHIT OR THE $ FOR SCUM!"

----So I take it you don't think there's hidden symbols in the drawings? And if so why? Or why not? Explain it to me.

• avengers
    avengers

Anyone agree with SS' theory?

SaintSatan
    Emperor Class

Greenland
    Since: Aug 31, 2001
    Re: Please Help To Find Ram's Head Subliminal I...Jun 2, 2002 14:41

Jerome

My theory on the reason for the subliminals is to keep the jw's scared. It's part of the brainwashing.

Here is how it works. Wt readers are presented with two conflicting messages.
    1.The wt has nothing to do w demons/occult.
    2.There are demons/occult images in wt literature.
    The subconscious always picks up the subliminals. The conscious mind suppresses that info. Tension and confusion are created leading to a psychic paralysis. In this helpless state they are open to wt programming. It's effective brainwashing.

SS

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

It's plausible.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Yup, and if you play "Life Without End At Last" backwards.........It even rivals "Stairway To Heaven"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit