Occult symbol in the WTS literature?

by Nordic 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nordic
    Nordic

RR

I am going to qoute.I can find funny photos in any book with pictures.

Okay, Then give me just 1 example.

• Nordic
    Nordic

nakedmvister

i think the hidden symbols in the WTS literature, Are ther because the victims of Satanics ritual, when they se them with ther subconsciousness they vil even more forget what they have been going through in ther childhood. To cover i up.But also think ther are other reason for them.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

In my eyes, it's all Rorschak - mix some spots and colour ans ask people what they see. It tells more about the people watching that what it does about the thing watched. Some patters will be interpreted as anything from a sexy girl to an automobile.

ONE image I found, that was strange, just one - the "original one", the Zeus head or what it was back in an 80 or so Watchtower.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I think this guy has done way too many drugs, I can take just about any image, and fold it, and make something appear that's not there.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

well you may be right trauma. But were not talking about just any picture or image here. You have specific images and symbology imbeded onto pictures that depict scenes with jesus and angels and such. And if your not familiar with subliminal manipulation it's difficult to arrive at any valid conclusion. Cigarette ads are littered with subliminal suggestions. Beer and liquor ads too. Russia's media ministry just removed some Coca Cola commercials for doing the same. Your sub-conscious picks up on this stuff much easier that your conscious mind.

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi, OldHippie, The Zeus Head Is .And i quote from a book called The Satan Hunter Writer Thomas Wedge. A witch interviewed by Wedge for his book says. There are many names for our god, Who is called in general terms the Horned God.Among them are Pan, Kerninos, Mars, Zeus..."(p. 174 The Watchtower with the Zeus Head is, 2/1 1983 p. 17. And thanks for you comment

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi Trauma Hound.

I am not doing drugs. But the subject about Occult image in the WTS, You just can't say there is nothing about.There are just to many strange pictures.

O by the way do you have some drugs a can buy.

• minimus
    minimus

My favorite occult picture is on Kent's site where he asks, "Is Jesus a dog?" If you read some Watchtowers backwards, you can see these messages.....bad internet bad on line bad apostates bad everything...

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi MM

• TR
    TR

I have Darek Barefoot's book. I believe there is something to the pictures, there's just so many of them. Maybe the WT is banking on the skeptical persons reluctance to accept the idea of subliminal pictures.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit