creating romance

by SPAZnik 57 Replies latest social relationships

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What is the most romantic thing
    anyone ever did for you,
    or you ever did for anyone?

Got any womantic storwees?

I do! I'll tell you mine if u tell me yours!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Once I went on a two week trip to visit my sister. The guy I was dating at the time surprised me by showing up for a couple of days. It was very sweet and a total surprise.

As for romantic things I've done...I don't do romantic things, I do sexually divant things in a romantic way...you in the back-stop laughing! It is possible! I'm not at liberty to give examples here, but I am available for consulation through e-mail! Hahaha!

• Xena
    Xena

On our 12th anniversary Tim gave me roses....one rose 12 days before the anniversary with a card describing how much he loved me the first year...two roses 11 days before our anniversary with a card describing how much he loved me the 2nd year..and so on till the day of our anniversary when I got 12 roses (I have a LOT of vases now!).....then he rented the same hotel room where we spent our first night together and had rose petels spread on the bed....

I had lost both my parents that year within 4 months of each other and he wanted to do something really special for me to make me feel better....it worked...I will always remember "The Year of the Roses"

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Sometimes when I get on yahoo I'll choose the 'falling hearts' imvironment. And now they have the batting eye's smilie, that should really purk up my romances.

Ven

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh my god Xena! That is so sweet!

Does your husband give out lessons? I have a few boys I could send his way for some instruction if he does...hahaha!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm a hopeless romantic.

I honestly can't think of specific things I like to do... I just like to do little things all the time.

I don't like to put on a big show... it's the little things that count.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Gee, Elsewhere that's so sweet.

If you weren't so young, I might proposition you!

• Introspection
    Introspection

Well, I'm a pretty weird guy so this will be completely different. I think the most romantic thing anyone can do is to care more for the other person than your own desire for them, or your desire for a relationship with them. Sometimes that takes the form of not doing something rather than doing it.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I am probably the most unromantic person you will ever meet. I just don't do or go for all the sappy stuff.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

You can't create romance, its either there or its not. Romance doesn't necessarily have to be roses either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit