(((((((Tinkerbell))))))))

by CC Ryder 41 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hello everyone. Poor Tink had to be rushed to the Hospital early this morning 2:00am. She went to bed fine but after several hours of pain and discomfort it got so bad she woke me up. She had severe chest pain and pain in the center of her shoulder blades. I am fixin' to go back to the hospital (only 15 min's away) after getting some rest while they run tests. They have already ruled out heart attack, and are running more tests just to be positive. They said she might have had a glabladder attack or early signs of heart problems. I personnally feel it has been a very bad year for her and she has been under alot of stress and that she might have had pain related to that. I worry about her, she's such a hard fighter, but a person can only take so much. Thank you all for always listening and being the best friends anyone could have. I'll fill you all in as to how she is doing when I get home later. Hopefully she'll come back with me today.

CC

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ohhh how scary!!! I hope she's ok, give a for me and tell her to get better!!!

ven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Give her a big, yet GENTLE hug for me CC.

(((((((Tink)))))))

• searcher
    searcher

Please give Tink all my best wishes, and I look foreward to talking to her again soon in chat.

((((((((((((((((((Tinkerbell)))))))))))))))))

searcher.

ps. make sure you look after yourself as well CC

s.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((Tink)))))))))

I'm sorry to hear about your stress and I hope everything checks out ok. Let us know.

Hugs to CC too,

j2bf

• somebody
    somebody

CC Ryder,

Please give her my best and a hug for me. And give yourself a hug for me too.

peace,

somebody

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please give her my love and I hope they find out what is going on with her. This is so scarey. Tell her that she has to get well,,,,,,,, we hope to see a healthy tinkerbell when we come to visit your way hopefully in the later fall. Tell her to rest and put her feet up, I am sure she is thankful for you being such a good support CC. Tell her that we all here are anxiously awaiting news on her and send many hugs and prayers her way.

Love and get well wishes,,,, Dede(LyinEyes) and Wild Turkey

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tinkerbell))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks for letting us know CC! I am sure she'll be fine. I am glad that you got her to the hospital. Hopefully they will find out what it is and be able to help her. I will say a prayer for her! Luv, dj

• SYN
    SYN

Big hugs to Tinkerbell! We hope you're OK!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hello cc-r.

Sorry for the bad news. Hope Tink gets better fast. This has to be hard on you and many others.

Hang in here. Check on the drs. and hosp. some times they need a little push to really get going.

Hope this is only some simple thing to take care of.

Best wishes for a short stay in the hosp. And a rapid recovery.

Feel for you both.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit