(((((((Tinkerbell))))))))

by CC Ryder 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

cyber hugs!!! lots of get well wishes being sent....

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thank you all for your support for Tink and I. She's been feeling alot better today. She'll be following up on Monday with our regular doctor to set up an ultrasound for her gallbladder. Her younger brother talked to her last night about it. The same thing happened to him and it turned out to be gallstones which they removed with laproscopic surgery pretty easily. He was back up and around in two days. One thing worried me however and I do not know if it is related or a seperate issue. Her blood pressure was 60/40 early yesterday afternoon and hadn't gotten back up to more than 90/60 by the time we went home. Is that normal? She said her pressure has always been on the low side because she has always been enimic, usually no lower than 100/80. I asked the doctors about it and they are going to have our family doc discuss it with us and look into it seperatly. She is very tired, but I suppose thats to be expected. We really appreciate all your comments and concern...y'all are the best!

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit