• songmistress
    songmistress

((((((((Tink & CC)))))))))

Best wishes for a good outcome.

Blessings

Cheryl

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Thank you all SO MUCH for your love and concern.

I got home a few hours ago. They ran test on me all day and they ruled out a heart condition. I will be getting the results of other test in a few days. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I have to admit I was scared when the pain wouldn't stop. I felt pretty silly being rushed off to the hopital, but I guess it's good to be safe than sorry. I'm sure I'll be fine and I'm so thankful to have such a terrific husband who takes such good care of me! Thank you again for all your loving comments!

I'm not going anywhere folks!

Love ya, Tink =;o)

• Solace
    Solace

Tink,

Dont ever feel silly. That kind of pain should be taken seriously.

So glad you are home. I hope the tests results are all o.k.

Edited by - heaven on 12 September 2002 21:56:34

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks CC and Tinkerbell for letting us know. There's a lot of positive vibes being sent your way!

Pat

• myself
    myself

Tink, glad you are home and doing ok. If the pain continues go for a second opinion, just to make sure.? I am speaking from the experience of a friend's husband, he is ok because they followed their insticnts on what they felt didn't seem right.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Good to hear you are okay.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Good news from Tink and CC rider.

Hope the good news continues. You know? Another rather odd cause of that kind of pain occurs when there is a stomach muscle hernia and constriction of an intestine. Usually takes a cat scan to identify it. But it is similar to the pain from a gall bladder.

Good wishes and hang in there guys.

• Swan
    Swan

I'm glad you are back home and that the doctor's are running their tests. Hopefully it is nothing dreadful.

((((((((Tink & CC))))))

Hang in there.

Tammy

• julien
    julien

Tink,

I am sorry to hear about this. What a tramatic experience. You and yours are in my thoughts. Hope it turns out to be nothing serious!

Julien

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((Tinkerbell)))))) Glad it wasn't anything too serious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit