reasons to live

by SPAZnik 43 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

whut are yours?

anyone, anyone?

• Matty
    Matty

My hope that things will get better, that I can leave the dubs soon without too much pain.

My hope that in the future I will find the fulfillment and love and understanding and peace and success that I think I'm due.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I want to pass on a combination human of me and my husband. I live for the day when I'll have children.

• yucca
    yucca

for jesus christ to worship him and praise him for my getting my 10th great grandchild for all beautiful things god created. colors in my crazy quilting..for friends for my little dog i love. and much more god bless yucca

• gumby
    gumby

I didn't realize what a tough question this is to answer until it was asked.

A reason to live? I would like to find out what the afterlife is if there is one. Will I be dead forever?

If I knew the answer....it would make life more interesting.Looking forward to getting old dosen't really turn me on much.

• yucca
    yucca

i should say i am a x jw. i left back in the 70s because i could not believe everything. i was not a good witness. i did not give up worldly friends. well i could go on and on. somethings did not seem right to me but i hung around for 9 yrs. on and off. i found calvary chapel church in 1992 and really met jesus and learned the bible. the bible still is the most exciting book in the world. not so at kingdom hall boring boring. also calvary chapel is on radio i listen just about every day. thanks for listening yucca

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Matty - hope is a good one.

StinkyPantz - yeah i'd imagine kidz would b a good reason 2 live. i've thought of adopting some day.

yucca - welcome.

gumby - yep, it can be a tuff question at times. "Looking forward to getting old dosen't really turn me on much." ditto that.

hey gumby...how iz finding out about the afterlife a reason to LIVE?

SPAZ

Edited by - SPAZnik on 10 September 2002 19:33:11

• ring
    ring

i want to live long enough to rid myself of ESB

Edited by - ring on 10 September 2002 19:40:21

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I have a dream...that someday I'll find a female that I really click with, and we would have the most fantastic sex...hey, it could happen...trouble is, I'm always the back-door man, I always seem to attract married women. When I was in the borg, I had to be so careful around the married sisters, but the single ones treated me like a leper. Argh it drove me crazy!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

SPAZnik

Good thought for a thread.

Right now to finish raising one kid and loving the others as well as my wife.

I need some hobbies but right now I get up every day craving to learn something new. A whole world of knowledge has become available that I knew was there the past 36 years and desired to pear into, but fought the urge for fear of sinning. Now I know the sin is to refuse knowledge, to fail to "make sure of all things", to close your eyes and ears like the people the prophets condemned.

I feel like a liberated man, finally freed from shackles of the mind to pursue truth as if for "hidden treasure". I believe relationships are more important than the pursuit of knowledge, and that is an area temporarily robbed of those who recently take a stand for their conscience. But the thrill of seeking understanding, wisdom, discernment and knowledge sure adds to the quality of life.

Jst2laws

edited to erase a less than kind observation.

Edited by - jst2laws on 11 September 2002 2:43:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit