[email protected] like a plan to me!!

Ruby, of the just -lost -her -class..class

Edited by - RubyTuesday on 11 September 2002 10:7:10

• Prisca
    Prisca

Reasons for living?

1) My niece

2) Survival instinct

3) And because I'm only just starting to feel alive, so I want to live a little bit longer so I can enjoy the feeling!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Larc:

Beck, if no one depended on you, would you still have a reason for living?

No. I wouldn't want to be here without them.

Beck

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

No reason... just do.

• Solace
    Solace

(((((((David))))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Spaznik & Stinkypantz:

Thanks. I'm going through a bad time right now, so that means a lot.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm forever grateful that Big Tex has chosen life, too! My life would be very empty without him. Now my reasons to live center around my family - I want to see my children grow up and see what kind of people they will become. I want to be the cheerful little old lady who pokes Big Tex with her cane when he gets crochety. And all of my life I've always wanted to see what happens next! So far it's been pretty cool, some bad with lots of good, and NEVER boring.

• Solace
    Solace

Big Tex,

You are amazing.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Intro - yeah Princess Bride....very fitting...."truly you have a dizzying intellect".

relax and it just comes to me, naturally. Same principle applies to living I think, reasons for living, leaving the witnesses, getting over it and anything else.

well put.

Vivamus - love. good one. a worthy addition to the list!

larc - sleeping in. what a great one. cheeseburgers and an autumn drive. and itz great that this forum is on your list.

Intro (again) - nice poem, thx fer sharing that.

SaintSatan - yes, nature is a wonderful one. i sure enjoyed getting away on the labour day long weekend. ended up in the interior of British Columbia, Canada. in the rocky mountains, by the shushwap lakes. the sights sounds and smells, ahhhhhhh...soooooo "therapeutic". :) not to mention the stimulating interactions with friendz and the fun to be had taxing my muskles with waterskiing, hiking, climbing and cliffjumping. thanks for the reminder. nature iz a must-add to my personal list.

lol @ Ruby of the "just-lost-her-class klass". heehee.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I want to live to prove a point to myself. That my next 35 yrs will be so much happier than the first 35 yrs being a dub and suffering so much lose. I am seeing each day with more wonder and I hope to learn from the past and to look back when I am old and ready to pass on ( hopefully in my own bed and in peace at an old age) on the knowledge I have learned. To say to myself, that I made it , I chose life, and that I can leave behind good memories for my children ,because I know somewhere down the road in their lives they will have to have courage and strength, I want to live to be a good example of that to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit