Goodbye.................

by Princess 34 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Oh Man! I am jealous! Have fun! Make sure you each by yourself some mouse ears and have your names embroidered!

• Quincy
    Quincy

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

oh boy!!, give Mickey a kiss for me.

love, orangefatcat.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Princess & Mulan,

Hope you have a magic time. Mulan, a belated happy birthday to you gal.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Princess & Mulan and littel munchkines, HAVE FUN!

my daughter just got back from Disney World (got her e-mail pic from epcot, don't forget to send me one from there, too), great time to go. She walked right on to a lot of the rides and at most had to wait 5-10 mins.

Don't forget to go to Downtown Disney. There is a chocolate shop there (Gherradelie's, sp?)

Don't forget us either.

hugs,

j2bf

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bye bye

• ugg
    ugg

"APPLAUSE" "APPLAUSE" have a great time.

• somebody
    somebody

Princess,

You scared me with the subject title! I thought we were going to lose more good people here!

I truly wish you and Mulan to enjoy your trip and vacation. I hope your whole family does!

Just in case mulan doesn't read this, please pass on that she is a beautiful person just like the daughter she raised. :-) And that I often think about the best friend she had and what a blessing Sharon was and still is in her life. I think about her and Sharon's relationship alot, and envy her for having such a friend in her life. I bet your mom is happy for you if you have a true soulmate/friend as she had the opportunity to have and hold. And if you do..then I envy you too!

Happy vacation to two wonderful people!

Relax, cut loose ( but not too loose.. ) and enjpy this time together.

peace,

somebody

• LB
    LB

I've always wanted to ride Cinderella. Would you mind telling her that when you guys get there?

I wonder if Mr Princess is up to another scuba dive this week?? Hmmmmmm

• ISP
    ISP

We were there in June......met safe4kids, Think41self, Freepeace.....had some cool fun!!!!!!!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit