Goodbye.................

by Princess 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

have a great time, you lucky things!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Just in case mulan doesn't read this, please pass on that she is a beautiful person just like the daughter she raised. :-) And that I often think about the best friend she had and what a blessing Sharon was and still is in her life. I think about her and Sharon's relationship alot, and envy her for having such a friend in her life

Thank you, somebody. That was so sweet.

• Solace
    Solace

Awww,

Have fun you guys!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Take lots of pics for us Princess...have fun in the sun.

Beck

• dsgal
    dsgal

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY TRIP!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

I hope you guys have a great time!!! Post pics please!!!!!!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

HAVE LOTSA FUN!

• Princess
    Princess

Wow! I posted this and was gone all day. Thanks for all your neat replies. I'm excited. Just put the kids to bed and need to finish packing.

Hmmmm Mickey ears with Princess and Mulan embroidered on them, might be able to do that!

We're going to Disneyland...............wwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rachel

• Princess
    Princess

Just for LB

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/Disneyland/Characters/CharacterDetail/index?id=1166

Steve wants to know if you are really coming up for a dive. Call or email if you are.

• LB
    LB

Hmmm, a Cinderella link from Princess. I'm almost afraid to click on it. I sure hope it isn't disgusting. I just hate disgusting.

I can't dive for two weeks so no diving up north. The tattoo can't be submerged. After I filled all the tanks too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit