Candace Conti Settles

by Nitty-Gritty 204 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Oh and to remind Nitty, the law courts in California are JW apostates.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

just because someone molests a younger person once (as in the instance you mention) does not automatically mean they become a pedophile or predator - you're fighting the WTS corner with this. Would you also defend other religions in this manner?

The problem of pedophilia is very complex, nothing about it is cut and dry as some like to make out - there's one part of paedophilia that is incredibly simple: it is illegal and wrong to groom and abuse children.

There is no excuse for abusing children and those people that do this awful crime must be punished severely. Anybody who's heard a confession or an accusation of child abuse must go to the authorities. No if's or but's.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"There is no excuse for abusing children and those people that do this awful crime must be punished severely. Anybody who's heard a confession or an accusation of child abuse must go to the authorities. No if's or but's."

Well put and unarguable.

• mf6
    mf6

just because someone molests a younger person once (as in the instance you mention) does not automatically mean they become a pedophile or predator.

Nitty, would you make these same comments if the people involved were Catholic Priests? Or are you only defending the Watchtower?

You don't appear objective to me. Would you defend Catholic Priests this same way?

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@mf6

Nitty, would you make these same comments if the people involved were Catholic Priests? Or are you only defending the Watchtower?

You don't appear objective to me. Would you defend Catholic Priests this same way?

I sure would! However you are comparing apples to oranges. The discussion I was having was about a young man (teenager?) who had (I hope) molested someone one time. You are talking about adult "spiritual leaders" who have been grooming and molesting hundreds of boys in their care for years.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@Finkelstein Oh and to remind Nitty, the law courts in California are JW apostates.

Would that be Zalkin?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The discussion I was having was about a young man (teenager?) who had (I hope) molested someone one time

Let me see if I've got this right. You, Nitty-Gritty, hope that a young man molested a child on one occasion.

These apologists for child abuse are delusional and have little to no self-awareness.

If only they could realise just how stupid they look to everyone else ...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

People with a sense of integrity and honesty would realize that it was people like Candace Conti and her endeavor to openly display to the public the dangerously irresponsible handling of the WTS's policies concerning pedophilia, that have instigated some positive changes to the organization's polices.

We should be thanking Candace not criticizing her and calling her a liar and deceiver with a underhanded intent toward filling her pockets with cash.

Oh wait that would be people with personal integrity and honesty , so that would exclude you Nitty..... never mind.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh yes one more thing Nitty F...K OFF !

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@LoveUni Let me see if I've got this right. You, Nitty-Gritty, hope that a young man molested a child on one occasion.

You know exactly what I meant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit