Seattle - Press Conference Success - Pics

by Trauma_Hound 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Amazing

absolutely amazing work

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I goofed up. I recorded KIRO & not KOMO news. I want a copy of the news. Please. My e-mail is open.

Capp

• abbagail
    abbagail

CHEERS to Bruce Baker, Trauma Hound, and Mulan!!!

Thanks to the reporters who showed up and took an interest!

Loved the pictures! And that sign you made, TH, of the scripture in Matt. -- that is VERY NICE INDEED!

Looks like it was a beautiful sunny day out there! Perfect for our SUNNY NEWS on the WTS!!!

Btw, who is Bruce Baker and what is his story? Is it on this forum somewhere?

And whoever said this was exciting, I AGREE! IT WAS THE MOST EXCITING THING I've done re: JWs since the day I got baptized 22 years ago! It was an absolutely ECSTATIC experience to be part of this! (Sadly, I can't post the ORLANDO REPORT because I made two new topics last night, so I have to wait 24 hours. Please Stand By...)

CONGRATS AGAIN SEATTLE!!!
    Can't wait to watch/hear/see the VIDEO!

Grits

• sisteract
    sisteract

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME. GREAT JOB!!!!!!

THE "GOOD NEWS" IS INDEED BEING SPREAD FAR AND WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LB
    LB

You know Charlie I'm glad you stuck around this board. You're quite the guy. Even with differences between you and Simon you both worked it out and now we get the benefit of seeing the great work you have assisting with. Way to go.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Awesome! Way to go Bruce and everyone involved. I recognize that Kingdom Hall - somewhere close to Greenlake maybe? Even the weather cooperated!

Mrs R

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Good job guys

plum

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Check out KomoTv's website - nice article about the press conference.

http://www.komotv.com/stories/20208.htm

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Bruce Baker is my Dad Grits. He doesn't really have a story posted, but it's with mine on my webpage, just click the lil globe pic next to my pic. He ran the story in the Tacoma Reporter 2 years ago about the parking tickets in Tacoma, there's a link to that on my site as well.

Ven

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Grits,

Btw, who is Bruce Baker and what is his story? Is it on this forum somewhere?

Try this, Zev responded concerning the Society making money on conventions.....

www.watchtowernews.org/tacomapark.htm It mentions Bruce Baker, one and the same?

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit