Seattle - Press Conference Success - Pics

by Trauma_Hound 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

We had a total of 5 people show up, including myself, Bruce Baker presented the lamb, and left a press packet on the door, with copys of the New York Times Articles. I got some pictures and Video, and we had a reporter for the Seattle Times, and KOMO TV 4 show up, they both talked with us for almost an hour. It was great to have a couple of people share they're personal experiences about being molested with the reporters. Was told it should be on KOMO TV tonight at 5 pm, maybe 11. I will record both News Programs, just to make sure, and capture the video. I also took some video of it, as well as pictures, will post the video later or tommorow as I get the chance.

Bruce Baker:

The Kingdom Hall:

Bruce Talking to KOMO Reporter:

KOMO Reporter talking to a survivor, notice camera guy is shooting her shadow:

Another KH shot:

Little 4x6 Card I made for Bruce to leave at the KH:

• ISP
    ISP

Nice pix!!!!!!!!

Thanks TH.

ISP

• Simon
    Simon

Well done TH !

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Thanks for the Pics TH way to go

• nancee park
    nancee park

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LB
    LB

Great pics. I'd pay for you a video of whatever appears on the news tonight. That's something I want in my files.

The size of those pics are huge. Took me a few minutes to download them. I live in the sticks so it's a slow connection.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((Trauma Hound))))

I'm flabbergasted at your tenacity!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey TH,

Thanks for the pics!! Wasn't it just awesome to be a part of this!!! Can't wait to see the video you get!!!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

If I was a rapper, I would be called Tanacious C. LOL

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wow, good job TH. Thanks for the pics. (we didn't get pics at our news conference, will have to share the video later)

hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit