Why do men have nipples???

by Celtic 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Guess I'm a fake man then... I wonder if my fake [ahem] has a vibrator built in it.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Did you say peirced CHEV??? Oh my! YUMMY

• Derrick
    Derrick

Because God in all his wisdom, knew the day would come when women would get sick and tired of always caring for the kids all alone. A little hormone and ZAP, a Mom!! Man's nipples are there for when that day comes!

An all-female dinosaur theme park to prevent uncontrolled reproduction was based on the theory, proposed on Jurassic Park, that species could not cross gender. However, Ian Malcolm proposed that "life finds a way," and indeed some of the female dinosaurs transformed into males in order to breed. (It turned out the frog DNA that had been used to fill in gaps in the dino-DNA code was from a rare African frog that could switch genders if the species became imbalanced sexually.) You might not be so far off track scientifically. Perhaps Jehovah God had a surprise in store for Adam, and a seemingly useless male implement that my ex-wife termed "handles" is one day destined to turn into a useful nursing instrument for fathers? Men reading this may laugh now, but cry later if this is true.

Derrick

Edited by - Derrick on 3 September 2002 17:37:0

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I now offer a breast-feeding service! Just US$75 per session. Discount for twins!

Call 1-800-ouchwherethehellisthechapstick

Expatbrit

• Solace
    Solace

L.B. "Real men hate that stuff"

Soooo, you would turn me down if I was willing to do this to you?

Elsewhere, DOES IT?!

• LB
    LB

Well Heaven I might pretend to be gay for you. But......naw.....I just can't go for that stuff. I have to live in this community!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I think every man should have a pierced nipple..... not both, just one..... enjoy the sensation of with, and without.....

Most guys I know didn't think nipple attention was sexy.......ahem........ till they tried it

again I stand by my point that men were created with nipples for MY enjoyment..... I love a guy with some hard little nipples poking through.... mmm mmm good

<------ is off to go buy a bib

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What? Your community watches what you do in your bedroom? You wouldn't happen to be a JW would ya?

Well Heaven, Since LB isn't game, looks like you'll have to settle for me and my fake [ahem]. I'm not entirely sure if it does vibrate, but you're more than welcome to play with it a bit and see what happens.

(Oh my, this is getting dirty )

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEV,

What about hard um 'thingy' poking through? Is that better than nipples???

[heading to the bathroom stall]

• Solace
    Solace

Allright L.B. (calling your bluff)

Are you telling me that if these two women (who by the way, do not include me) were on their knees BEGGING to lick your nipples, you would say "NO" to them?

Elsewhere, Always sassy and obviously NOT sexually repressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit