JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ON EAR

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I heard that comment at a meeting from someone that had been associated for 2 months. (just thought it was interesting).

• bay64me
    bay64me

"Ignorance is bliss"

• ISP
    ISP

It sounds funny to me also.

ISP

• minimus
    minimus

ear, eart, earth....I must not rush!!!..........Shows ya how smart a JW is, I guess...lol

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

The brainwashing is working great!

• Perry
    Perry

Just before I got baptized, an ex-branch overseer of Spain skillfully led me to the conclusion that JW's were the creme of the crop from the earth. Since childhood I thought the church was nuts. Since I was sincerely searching for truth with an untrained mind...I accepted his notion.

It's just plain hell to be ignorant!

• minimus
    minimus

PERRY, what made you change from thinking , even as a kid, that they were nuts, to concluding they were the creme of the crop?

• Perry
    Perry

minimus,

It was a better alternative at the time given my resources. Admittedly, the resources were limited and nullified by the very machine that sucked me in. Paradoxical isn't it?

The truth is that I was a rebel without a clue....being raised in the truth. Those that have been where I have gone understand. Simply put, you don't know....what you don't know. Now I know.

Perry

• minimus
    minimus

Perry, I know what you mean!.....wink, wink

• breeze
    breeze

So, spend some of the money....millions.....I understand, to advertise the kingdom instead of door to door frustrating themselves and exposing themselves a more and more anger that is building from ther actions in many family matters....

NOOOOT the smartest bunch....

BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit