JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE ON EAR

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army (organization)?

Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant (Elder Bob)!

Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.

This is how JWs are the smartest people in the world. They take a leaf from the book of Forrest Gump.

Blondie

• archangel01
    archangel01

Hey Blondie

If reading the awakes equals a college edu. then how come it doesn't work when you put that down on a job form. Makes me think of the west wood com. on T.V.

"Mom saids we don't have enough money for a 4 year college. Then do what the Dubs do and get into a kingdom hall, theres no money down you'll be brainwashed and it won't take 4 years".

• Gopher
    Gopher

quote: "Also, being educated can affect the tendency to be superstitious."

Yeah right. Is that why JW's are among the most superstitious people you'll ever meet? Don't say "lucky", it's bad luck! Don't watch SMURFS or Scooby-Doo on TV. Don't buy things at garage sales, they might be demonized. Also looking for little things as "signs" as if they were answers from Jehovah (even though the Bible says do not look for omens)... if that's not superstitious, I don't know what is. The list could go on and on.

The WTS wants it both ways. They want to limit the formal education of their adherents, yet they want to claim that their people are among the smartest ever. It doesn't make sense, unless you like to believe two opposite things at once (but that won't make you smart, it only makes you gullible).

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah's Witnesses are supposed to be the smartest people without a formal education. JW's are not superstitious but they always look for a "sign". Witnesses speak from both sides of their mouth. One article will extol the pioneer service while another says go to college "with the view" to pioneer later....HAHAHA........They are the masters of their own deception.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

JWs are the smartest people on earth. Well, of course, they are. As one JW poster brought out on another board, the Watchtower is written at the college level (excuse me while I choke on my laughter).

JWs are also the cleanest AND the happiest people on earth. Especially when they cover up any acts of gross perversion within the congregations. If you don't know about it and it isn't openly dealt with, it doesn't exist.

And, all of those JWs who are on anti-depressants are merely "sighing" over the evils in the world....other than that, they are just blissfully HAPPY!!! How could they be otherwise? And, if they are NOT happy....well, obviously, they just aren't reading the publications enough.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Jehovah`s Witness`s are the smartest people on earth".. I have heard this line from some of the most stupidest people on the planet,Jehovah`s Witness`s.....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit