Do you procrastinate?

by larc 62 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

By the way, Heaven and BG, you are fine looking women. I am sorry I took so long to tell you.

Whew!!! That's a load off! When you referred to me as "Golden Girl" in another thread, I thought you might be implying that I resembled Bea Arthur!

Unless, of course, you think she's hot.

Andee

• Solace
    Solace

Larc, "you are a lot prettier than your pile of underwear"

Oh Larc... You probably say that to all the girls....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Do *I* procrastinate?????

I'd have to honestly say (very humbly, of course) that I have diligently fine-tuned, tweaked, honed, and finally perfected this "art", to the highest level possible!

YEARS of dedication and hard work have gone into this FINE achievement!

Hugs,

Annie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ll think about it..LOL...OUTLAW

• larc
    larc

BG, when I called you golden girl, I was not referring to Bea Arthur, though I do like her. I was referring to the most beautiful Astec Godess, who was painted in gold.

• larc
    larc

Dear Heaven, no I have never ever said that to any woman. You are, by far the prettiest girl, that I have ever known, either inside or outside of her underwear.

• jack2
    jack2

Larc, if I ever find myself in the single state again, I will use your pick-up line. It's a winner.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

No, I never ever ever procrastinate! It's not my fault that I meant to reply to this thread when you first posted it Larc. BTW...how many days ago was that??!!!

Dana

• Solace
    Solace

Larc,

Thank you... Hey, you do NOT know what I look like without underwear, now quit!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I never procrastinate. When I read this post on August the 31st, I knew it wouldn't take me long to get round to replying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit