Do you procrastinate?

by larc 62 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Why do today what you can put off until next week?

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm procrastinate, I will have to think about this and get back to you tomorrow.

• larc
    larc

As Mark Twain said, "never put off until tomorow, what you can put off until the day after tomorow."

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

To tell you the truth, I've always tended to be anti-crastinate. Never did like those crastinates much....and I STILL don't.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Sorta, I've been 'putting of' going to the KH meetings since Oct.2000. Yeah, and I'm going to start reading ALL the lifesaving publications by the society... tomorrow. Oh, and I'm going to confess to the elders/GB that I've been on this board and turn all you wonderful people over to them,... tomorrow. Well, maybe not tomorrow,... maybe next week,... well maybe not next week..urr, ahh.........well, maybe next year..........or maybe next something...

Oh, what the heck!!! As, Scarlett O'Hara says...........tomorrow is another day!

Wished I'd procrastinated when they got ready to dunked me under the water in July, 1985, at the Myriad in Oklahoma.

SUSCARRA

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I was meaning to post on this thread, but maybe I'll do it it tomorrow when I'm fresher.

Ozzie

• borgfree
    borgfree

kinda busy right now, I'll get around to it later.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Obviously not. I just waited to answer this.

Lew W

• abbagail
    abbagail

I am so enslaved by the "sin" of procrastination that I joined a self-help Procrastinators group, but they kept postponing the meeting...

------

It's the Big Bad INTERNET, I TELL YA!!!! I had somewhat of a life BEFORE I found the internet. Even then I still managed to have somewhat of a life, though less and less as I spent more and more time online looking into this or that. (Surely, it's the Devil making me do it.) But ever since Silent Lambs and this Forum were discovered by me, it's been downhill all the way in the Procrastination Junkie Department.

I made a vow to practice more discipline....
    Then I decided that could wait until...
    What the hay... If you can't beat it, just give in to it...
    At least I have lots of new pets to keep me company = Dust Bunnies.
    Ahhh Ahhhh AhhhhhaaaaChhhhhoooooooooooo!

Grits
    "Buy Out the Opportune Time for Yourselves, Because the Days are Wicked." (Ephesians 5:16)

Edited by - Grits on 2 September 2002 14:41:24

• jack2
    jack2

Gee Wiz, not one serious answer to the question......maybe we'll see some "later".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit